Forum moderation history

BaronVonGoon
7050 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2019
So what's your moderation history like.It's in the desktop version of the site. Top right you see your username, click on it. Now on the right you see a menu below your gravatar, click on 'moderation'.

I'll start:
Total bans: Around 7.
Total moderation points: 49.
Total ban time: Around 6 months. 
Total warnings: Stopped counting at 10

I think if you get to 100 points you get some company coin but not sure. lol
Post edited by BaronVonGoon on

Comments

• Toxic_CA
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure this thread is against forum rules. How do you even find this information?
  • BaronVonGoon
    7050 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Pretty sure this thread is against forum rules. How do you even find this information?

Right lol its probably against the rule on discussion of forum moderation.

I found it through the desktop view rather than the mobile view of the site.
  • Trokey66
    8979 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Extensive......
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not sure about them numbers but somewhere in my profile it says I have 3375 points, whatever that means?
  • Toxic_CA
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had one warning I guess? I know I've been "jailed" once. I switched over to the full site and I'm not seeing the information that you guys are seeing. Oh well
  • Trokey66
    8979 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure about them numbers but somewhere in my profile it says I have 3375 points, whatever that means?

Upvotes.
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    points are what you get when someone votes up a post iirc
    moderation points are given when actioned.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ah ok, that tracks since there is 2 entries at roughly the same number on there but I cannot see any moderation counter anywhere.
  • BaronVonGoon
    edited June 2019
    It's in the desktop version of the site. Top right you see your username, click on it. Now on the right you see a menu below your gravatar, click on 'moderation'.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    3 bans 11 moderation points.
    One month and 6 days off.
  • von_Campenstein
    edited July 2019
    It's in the desktop version of the site. Top right you see your username, click on it. Now on the right you see a menu below your gravatar, click on 'moderation'.
    You mean I'm supposed to scroll that and manually tally those numbers?

I doubt that's all of them on that list, might have deleted a few if that's what happens when you leave the conversation but according to that, if I didn't just cook the books getting cross-eyed; 4 bans, 1 reversed ban, 14 warnings for 50 points and 60 days off.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2019
    My own.
    Total bans: Around 0.
    Total moderation points: 0.
    Total ban time: Around 0 months. 
    Total warnings: 0

Think mine is similar to this
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    My own.

O _ O
  • Turban_Legend80
    4745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    My own.

O _ O

Same letters, different numbers. Near enough to call it similar in my book.
  • StarscreamUK
    lmao, you got me there
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m going to have to check when I get home.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    One week long ban when I claimed to be a 19 year old Italian under wear model (don't ask) and one warning for saying a certain company was acting like a fool. Admittedly not in such a polite way which I apologise for, but us Italians are hot blooded and it's not a easy job walking around in under crackers being photographed all day.
    Post edited by HANSGRUBER30 on
  • ElliotLH
    9348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't see any under mine. Guess that means none?
  • Trokey66
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Can't see any under mine. Guess that means none?

Slurpy bum lick!