Forum moderation history

BaronVonGoon
6639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited July 1
So what's your moderation history like.It's in the desktop version of the site. Top right you see your username, click on it. Now on the right you see a menu below your gravatar, click on 'moderation'.

I'll start:
Total bans: Around 7.
Total moderation points: 49.
Total ban time: Around 6 months. 
Total warnings: Stopped counting at 10

I think if you get to 100 points you get some company coin but not sure. lol
Post edited by BaronVonGoon on

Comments

• Toxic_CA
    826 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure this thread is against forum rules. How do you even find this information?
  • BaronVonGoon
    6639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Pretty sure this thread is against forum rules. How do you even find this information?

Right lol its probably against the rule on discussion of forum moderation.

I found it through the desktop view rather than the mobile view of the site.
  • Trokey66
    8169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Extensive......
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not sure about them numbers but somewhere in my profile it says I have 3375 points, whatever that means?
  • Toxic_CA
    826 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had one warning I guess? I know I've been "jailed" once. I switched over to the full site and I'm not seeing the information that you guys are seeing. Oh well
  • Trokey66
    8169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure about them numbers but somewhere in my profile it says I have 3375 points, whatever that means?

Upvotes.
  • StarscreamUK
    7251 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    points are what you get when someone votes up a post iirc
    moderation points are given when actioned.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ah ok, that tracks since there is 2 entries at roughly the same number on there but I cannot see any moderation counter anywhere.
  • BaronVonGoon
    edited June 30
    It's in the desktop version of the site. Top right you see your username, click on it. Now on the right you see a menu below your gravatar, click on 'moderation'.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    3 bans 11 moderation points.
    One month and 6 days off.
  • von_Campenstein
    edited July 1
    It's in the desktop version of the site. Top right you see your username, click on it. Now on the right you see a menu below your gravatar, click on 'moderation'.
    You mean I'm supposed to scroll that and manually tally those numbers?

I doubt that's all of them on that list, might have deleted a few if that's what happens when you leave the conversation but according to that, if I didn't just cook the books getting cross-eyed; 4 bans, 1 reversed ban, 14 warnings for 50 points and 60 days off.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 8
    My own.
    Total bans: Around 0.
    Total moderation points: 0.
    Total ban time: Around 0 months. 
    Total warnings: 0

Think mine is similar to this
  • StarscreamUK
    7251 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    My own.

O _ O
  • Turban_Legend80
    4461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    My own.

O _ O

Same letters, different numbers. Near enough to call it similar in my book.
  • StarscreamUK
    lmao, you got me there
  • robmcewen
    2962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m going to have to check when I get home.
  • robmcewen
    2962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    One week long ban when I claimed to be a 19 year old Italian under wear model (don't ask) and one warning for saying a certain company was acting like a fool. Admittedly not in such a polite way which I apologise for, but us Italians are hot blooded and it's not a easy job walking around in under crackers being photographed all day.
    Post edited by robmcewen on
  • ElliotLH
    7753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't see any under mine. Guess that means none?
  • Trokey66
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Can't see any under mine. Guess that means none?

Slurpy bum lick!