HIT registration BROKE !!!

oudx02
90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
does anyone else have this problem  after new update ? everything was smooth before new update and now it sucks so bad! can't hit anything.

Comments

• eviljguano
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was just about to post the same, I was behind the truck on the canal bank near the square in Rotterdam and a Medic started to heal someone on the bridge, aimed, clear head shot and fired, maybe 30yds, nothing, not even a hitmarker. Medic and player then both got up and ran off. Earlier managed a clean headshot on a running guy way down the other bank. I mean…
  • oudx02
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was just about to post the same, I was behind the truck on the canal bank near the square in Rotterdam and a Medic started to heal someone on the bridge, aimed, clear head shot and fired, maybe 30yds, nothing, not even a hitmarker. Medic and player then both got up and ran off. Earlier managed a clean headshot on a running guy way down the other bank. I mean…
    its unblievable how dice ruined the game experience to us.. i have no idea what should we do to solve this problem . even i dont know this problem is from us or server!
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. The stuttering has been reduced but the hit reg is dog.