Really no cheating in BF5

mollyfrank1
158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So on an AA gun.  aircraft flying straight at me I'm shooting the you what out of them and they crash into me I die they fly away.  Really?

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If that happened its a stupid gameplay mechanic but not cheating.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So on an AA gun.  aircraft flying straight at me I'm shooting the you what out of them and they crash into me I die they fly away.  Really?

VIDEO! please just record these things so that we have a basis to start a discussion on...
    there's no chance to tell what really happened based on such a description.
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And what would that do? Game is full of bugs and questionable play.  Just have to read the comments
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Full of bugs yes, loads and loads of them but you're calling cheat so it would be interesting to see what you are seeing.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And what would that do? Game is full of bugs and questionable play.  Just have to read the comments

what that would do? it would make it possible to analyse what actually happened and discuss it maybe eventually resulting in constructive feedbsck. but from your comment its clear thst you aren't interested in that at all. you just want to moan about the game to vent some frustration...
    now a forum is there to discuss things not to moan without allowing disagreement or a discussion. maybe next time use a punching bad or scream out really loud to vent your frustration so thst we don't have to bother with such threads.
    thanks
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12829 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I can categorically tell you that as PS4 is a closed system,  There is no way that there is any cheating on console versions of the game.

This discussion has been closed.