Weekly Debrief

Firestorm ban

ollie_galgoczy
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
guys are playing solo match’s on firestorm and teaming up with their friends when they reported with proof !!! it seems like nothing happens , this is frustrating there is a squad mode for a reason all because they rubbish at the game they need to cheat like this , DICE something needs to be done about these cheaters it’s killing the firestorm mode !!!!

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13066 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If you're playing on PC,  Search for them as if you were going to add them as a friend in Origin,  And then hit the dropdown to report them.

Don't forget to include as much information as possible.
  • ollie_galgoczy
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m playing on PS4 and I have reported them but I don’t get feed back from EA about the out come ..... it seems to becoming frequent now when log on to a firestorm server I see guys teaming up in solo mode more and more frequently 🤬🤬🤬.... if they caught with proof they should get a permanent ban that’s my opinion .....
  • ragnarok013
    3233 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I’m playing on PS4 and I have reported them but I don’t get feed back from EA about the out come ..... it seems to becoming frequent now when log on to a firestorm server I see guys teaming up in solo mode more and more frequently 🤬🤬🤬.... if they caught with proof they should get a permanent ban that’s my opinion .....
    ollie_galgoczy you will never receive feedback about the final disposition of any cheating reports. This doesn't mean that they were let off, they could be banned and you'd still not be informed. The system is working as intended.
  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ollie_galgoczy said:

ollie_galgoczy you will never receive feedback about the final disposition of any cheating reports. This doesn't mean that they were let off, they could be banned and you'd still not be informed. The system is working as intended.

Not really. None of those i have reported have been banned. They are still playing with an hs% of 80-90 with all weapons. If the system worked as intended at least some of them would have been banned.
  • ragnarok013
    3233 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    SirBobdk said:
    ollie_galgoczy said:

Not really. None of those i have reported have been banned. They are still playing with an hs% of 80-90 with all weapons. If the system worked as intended at least some of them would have been banned.
    Then they were determined not to be cheating or not having enough evidence to make such a determination by the DICE anti-cheat team.
  • Bozman123
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 6
    If you're playing on PC,  Search for them as if you were going to add them as a friend in Origin,  And then hit the dropdown to report them.

Don't forget to include as much information as possible.
    Why bother , Dice ain't interested they have had our money, the whole game stinks and riddled with cheaters , just come off of a game now [removed]  cheating knob, the games dead i'm afraid people pissed off with  the whole thing bugs and cheats, hang your heads in shame Dice...
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13066 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Bozman123
    Name and shame isnt allowed.
  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Then they were determined not to be cheating or not having enough evidence to make such a determination by the DICE anti-cheat team.
    90% hs + 4 KPM with all weapons are not enough evidence. cmon :smile:
  • BushmasterTwoSix
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:

He suggests that there's an 'anti cheat team'. Either there isn't any, or they're just never investigating. I've reported so many cheaters and nothing has been done about it.

• SirBobdk
    edited July 12
    SirBobdk said:

He suggests that there's an 'anti cheat team'. Either there isn't any, or they're just never investigating. I've reported so many cheaters and nothing has been done about it.

So have I.
    I still waiting just for this guy reportet months ago.  He is so obvious and has tons of reports i would guess.
    So far he played 13 matches today. 80-90% HS with Ribeyrolles 1918 and Lewis, going around 70-5 in every one.
    If one like him passes through for so long it proves that the system is not working.

• GirthQQuakes
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just played 2 FS matches. Roughly 8 minutes of que/waiting time and ran into cheaters both matches. Terrible gaming experience. Time for BF5 to be uninstalled. Next time Dice take cheating seriously. I wont be buying you next installment unless reviews say youve handled cheaters. Time to find a new game. Its absurd at this point. 
This discussion has been closed.