How To Rescue Battlefield V?

KnazZo
30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2019
Hello, this guide is directed to DICE/EA. Please, read it carefully and start listening to players.

☛ What you should fix/change?

• Test everything more times before you release new patch which
 break more than it repairs!
• Think 10 times before giving any date of new release.

☛ Known and important bugs/errors

• problem with the visibility of enemies (invisible players)
• problem with NETCODE (not have to translate)
• problem with platoon emblems visibility
• problem with FPS drops/lags (he got start a few updates ago) [ALL PLATFORMS]
• problem with anti-personnel mines (now it is useless)
• give us private servers
• problem with loading textures and map loading (sometimes black screen or endless loading still happen)

This is one of many important problems need to be repaired. New skins and other cosmetic crap are not needed!

If you know any other important problem, write here!

Cheers.
[title edited to conform to forum rules]
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• X_Sunslayer_X
    1479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    • removing attrition
    • removing BR into a separate launcher
    • reworking the entire balance to accommodate for new core-gameplay
    •  stop inflating the game with DOA game-modes
    • rework the vehicles
    that is just naming the bare minimum that needs to be done
  • ragnarok013
    3891 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    KnazZo just a heads up, I've edited your thread title as using special characters and such in order to call specific attention to your thread is not allowed.
  • dayglowfroggy
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Make firestorm free to play as it should have been in the first place.
    I don't like battle Royal myself but it would introduce loads of new players and some would want the proper game.

Cancel last Thursday s update is just introduced far too many problems.

Run another server list everytime you want to do an update like you did with the two ttk types then lots of things can be sorted without annoying your entire player base with serious stupid problems that could have been spotted and sorted out.

You have proved you can do the last one and I can't see any downside to that, the community will feel involved and will help with the testing.
  • italickus
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    By making the game free-to-play.

Post edited by italickus on
  • Noodlesocks
    3647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Put tides of war on hold and spend a good few months fixing the game.
  • superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    and what? just swap 'fix the bugs' for 'wheres the content' whinging? DICE literally cannot win, and this forum and reddit and twitter are to blame. just look at the title of this thread, 'how to rescue battlefield' - the language around the game is so so heated! it's a game guys. don't like it, kick them where it hurts and don't purchase and don't play. the way so many people here and elsewhere act it's like they've been physically assaulted by a dice employee.
  • KnazZo
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The worst of this is that game is not worth his pre-order price ;) Many bugs, problems, missing content from beggining. Normaly when you go to shop and buy TV you will get everythin from start..Tv+manual+pilot etc. just plug and watch. When something is wrong you have warranty and they fixing, giving you another or give money back.

So it's sad that I pay for game and from start to now on ther's so many bugs and problems.. And if i decide to return I can't cuz i have digital version and politics blocks this option.

Game was released 20 November 2018 (game has over 7 months) and still looks like he stop at beggining. 7 months! and what? 
  • MAJWolfcookies
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The right thing to do is to have EA refund everyone who paid $ for a game that performs inferior to most free games and make this a free game.
  • Noodlesocks
    3647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    superteds said:
    and what? just swap 'fix the bugs' for 'wheres the content' whinging? DICE literally cannot win, and this forum and reddit and twitter are to blame. just look at the title of this thread, 'how to rescue battlefield' - the language around the game is so so heated! it's a game guys. don't like it, kick them where it hurts and don't purchase and don't play. the way so many people here and elsewhere act it's like they've been physically assaulted by a dice employee.
    No volume of content will make up for a bad game. What they need to do is prioritise the quality of the game above everything else like they did with Battlefield 4 when they put all DLC on hold to fix the game and it did that game wonders.
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    superteds said:

Noodlesocks said:

No volume of content will make up for a bad game. What they need to do is prioritise the quality of the game above everything else like they did with Battlefield 4 when they put all DLC on hold to fix the game and it did that game wonders.

Completely seperate teams fix bugs vs create content. You would be punishing the community for no reason. Especially tides of war.

Maps maybe, but we did just get a map delay effectively. The problem is the vague communication to the community. EA did not mention the messy patch till just now. 4 days after peeps started screaming from the rooftops.

The community is pissed, but pulling content won’t help that either.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Voluntary euthanasia...?
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    superteds said:

Noodlesocks said:

Completely seperate teams fix bugs vs create content. You would be punishing the community for no reason. Especially tides of war.

Maps maybe, but we did just get a map delay effectively. The problem is the vague communication to the community. EA did not mention the messy patch till just now. 4 days after peeps started screaming from the rooftops.

The community is pissed, but pulling content won’t help that either.

That not always as it depends on what bugs and content.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What do you do when your car breaks down and its just cheaper to buy a new one ? You scrap it. What do you do with old, sick and suffering pets that cant be healed ? You put them down. So there is no point to try and revive the game thats on its last leg and gasping for the last breath. New patch comes out with new bugs, and I am not talking about rare bugs, bugs that are obvious and any competent Quality Control Auditor would pick up in an instant! At this point the company is a joke and I will not invest my money in further games they release and I advise you all to do the same. This pathetic bug ridden madness needs to stop once and for all.
  • xXHamatoYoshiXx
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hope you people are all aware that none of this is ever going to change until you all just stop playing this god awful game and hit them where it hurts, their wallets.
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV will survive, it's in DICE LA's hands.
  • KnazZo
    edited July 2019
    I hope that almost everyone will not buy next Battlefield in Pre-order or on in release date. Hope that many players will wait for reviews and buy new Battlefield when they be sure that everything is fine.

For my, I don't never... NEVER decide to buy Pre-order or game after release (next battlefield). And the reason is that they don't deserve it.

Exaples for theirs mistakes is of course Battlefield V problems and "Anthem".

Before they don't start make good decisions and fix this they can dreaming about a lot of $$$ from new Battlefield and even the most beautiful (lying) trailer gameplay don't help them :cold_sweat:
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hope you people are all aware that none of this is ever going to change until you all just stop playing this god awful game and hit them where it hurts, their wallets.

And who are you?