Why are so many players with pings over 200 allowed to play?

2»

Comments

• CosmicStriker
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    because idiots like to play out of region, or they have horrible cheap internet services.
    test your latency and know what your best region in the world is
    http://www.azurespeed.com/ 
  • xXGugusseXx
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:
    I guess that sometimes it's the matchmaker sending people OOR, and others are probably choosing to do play or distant servers because they don't have any closer ones.
    This is happening to me lately. I'm in EU and the matchmaking is sending me to Brazilain servers randomly. I don't chose to play with 200+ ping when I'm used to 20 when I'm on a EU server, playing with a 200+ ping is just a nightmare. Matchmaking is a complete mess lately, but still less than team balance which is a pure shame.
    I've not touched the matchmaker in BF1 for a serious amount of time as it's never been brilliant. I just use the server browser instead.

Unfortunately, as I want to play the Bonbastic fantastic playlist, I do'nt have any other choice than using the matchmaking :(
  • ElliotLH
    8151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

xXGugusseXx said:

ElliotLH said:
    I guess that sometimes it's the matchmaker sending people OOR, and others are probably choosing to do play or distant servers because they don't have any closer ones.

This is happening to me lately. I'm in EU and the matchmaking is sending me to Brazilain servers randomly. I don't chose to play with 200+ ping when I'm used to 20 when I'm on a EU server, playing with a 200+ ping is just a nightmare. Matchmaking is a complete mess lately, but still less than team balance which is a pure shame.

I've not touched the matchmaker in BF1 for a serious amount of time as it's never been brilliant. I just use the server browser instead.

Unfortunately, as I want to play the Bonbastic fantastic playlist, I do'nt have any other choice than using the matchmaking :(

Yes you do as you can simply go to the browser and look for servers titled 'Bombastic Fantastic'.
  • mudpig44
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most over rated game in the franchise. Biggest possible build up to release for an absolute disaster of an outcome almost a year later.
    Worst as far as problems on release and also worst as far as developer support.
  • d3monkid12
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I ping around 25-28. The highest I've seen is still under 200. You've seen 500? Wth!
        I see 500 all the time, i just got loaded into a match with over 500 ping. Drives me insane. But like 10 seconds after i loaded in my ping went down to 36, so not sure if it was me or someone else who had left right after i loaded in. What's really confusing about it is this pretty much the only game that does anything like this so I'm not sure if it's me causing it or just the unfinished game or the pos game servers their usin. 
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mudpig44 said:
    Most over rated game in the franchise. Biggest possible build up to release for an absolute disaster of an outcome almost a year later.
    Worst as far as problems on release and also worst as far as developer support.
    yup, after almost 15 years of playing BF, this poopfest drove me away from the entire franchise. #notmyBattlefield
  • CosmicStriker
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    blah blah blah, why do you come and cry and hate on a game, because you people are trolls and are liars and are still playing.
    if you didn't like the game then why the are you wasting time in the games forum.