Nerf the spitfires already...

2»

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    2308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Seriously back to a "no fly zone" in this game, I legitimately gave flying my g-2 a shot and while it's true, the plane isn't not fully leveled up, I got outmaneuvered by 2 different bombers and anytime a spitfire showed up I was gone immediately. I mean I am not a bad pilot I am not saying I am the red baron or anything but dang i cant even hardly get spotting flares off before i am shot down by a spitfire or even a freaking mosquito bomber, even though I read through the last few patch notes and I cannot remember which one but it said something to the effect of "bombers should not be able to outmaneuver fighters anymore".
    Yet still, here I am with my planes collecting dust because there isn't a balanced way to level them anymore, unless you spammed your way from the very beginnings of this games online days you're fairly screwed trying to fly.
    Mosquito is bit of a weird one I think as it's more of a fighter-bomber rather than a straight up bomber. It's true that the patch did sort out bombers outmanoeuvring fighters, as I used to run rings around fighters in the JU88C and can't any longer really, but if something like the Mosquito MKII or JU88C with their plane-melting guns manages to get on your tail then you're basically toast.
    yep hispanos toast every enemy airplane instantly :joy:

• PrecisionWing
    630 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Come on it's been months now and the German planes STILL cant hold their own against the British planes. Its trash/quote]
    Bro, you are just not a good enough pilot, german fighters have a huge advantage over British ones in dogfight. They are way more maneuverable, both climing and horizontal turning. And in the recent patch, German fighters default gun also got a silent buff vs british fighters.
  • NLBartmaN
    3193 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    no you are not, what are you talking about? maybe if you don't see them coming but then you'll have to work on your game awareness. 
    next front guns are not more accurate, wtf :joy: ? more range? seriously what are you even talking about? easier to aim with? not really either. of course the bomber is the "sitting duck" so to say while the fighter can manoeuvre a lot better so in that sense you are at an advantage with a fighter and of course the fighter has an easier time to stay on target. however most fighters will fly in a straight line at you  as long as your bomber flies in a straight line as well because they want to hit all their shots. if you're carefully aim your shots you will beam him in an instant.
    regarding the harder to aim part it is basically the same as in an infy fight when one guy is moving and the other one isnt. of course the one that is moving has an easier time to stay on target than the one that isn't but that doesnt mean that the gun that the moving guy is using is easier to aim with. 

You must have encountered some serious bad fighter pilots or have a very bad connection ... 

Any noob can destroy you from a large distance with a fighter within 2 seconds ... 
  • SirBobdk
    4016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bombers are easy to shoot down but not in 2 sec with mg.
  • The_BERG_366
    2308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    The_BERG_366 said:
    no you are not, what are you talking about? maybe if you don't see them coming but then you'll have to work on your game awareness. 
    next front guns are not more accurate, wtf :joy: ? more range? seriously what are you even talking about? easier to aim with? not really either. of course the bomber is the "sitting duck" so to say while the fighter can manoeuvre a lot better so in that sense you are at an advantage with a fighter and of course the fighter has an easier time to stay on target. however most fighters will fly in a straight line at you  as long as your bomber flies in a straight line as well because they want to hit all their shots. if you're carefully aim your shots you will beam him in an instant.
    regarding the harder to aim part it is basically the same as in an infy fight when one guy is moving and the other one isnt. of course the one that is moving has an easier time to stay on target than the one that isn't but that doesnt mean that the gun that the moving guy is using is easier to aim with. 

You must have encountered some serious bad fighter pilots or have a very bad connection ... 

Any noob can destroy you from a large distance with a fighter within 2 seconds ... 

none of the two. youre just delusioned... 2 seconds lol.
  • NLBartmaN
    3193 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Like I said: you must have a poor connection or only encountered really bad pilots.
  • Raspu71nG
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you can destroy a full health bf109 wit the spitfire va in under 2 seconds.
    in one burst before it overheats.

• The_BERG_366
    The_BERG_366 said:

Like I said: you must have a poor connection or only encountered really bad pilots.

like I said you don't have any clue of what you're talking about.
    others have already stated this as well, expressing how ridiculous it is to state the 2sec claim.
    my connection to the servers is really good. I also live close to the servers so my ping is super low on German servers (sub 10). to claim I only played against bad players is ridiculous considering that I have spent a substantial amount of time in planes in this game.
  • Masqerader
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come on it's been months now and the German planes STILL cant hold their own against the British planes. Its trash, I get that immersion is important but so is balance and this game DEFINITELY lacks balance in that area. The british fuselages can eat flak rounds and rounds from other aircraft I watch them dump throttle, stall out and INSTA-RECOVER there is virtually no way to level your German aircraft, the only German aircraft worth its weight is the JU-88 that's because it's a flying anvil. You shouldn't have to fly an F-18 hornet to compete against the spitfires. It is just VERY frustrating to see that after ALL this time you can still spam a Spitfire and ALWAYS come out on top. Not to mention the obvious imbalances in the other vehicle departments. Got British tanks eating Tiger rounds whilst the tiger takes 2 hits from a piat and is done. That is GARBAGE. I mean if you're gonna go full on accuracy for the planes then why is it a frickin churchill tank (the frickin little one) can defeat a King Tiger? I am not asking for a lot here am I? I cannot be the only one who would like to see that fixed.

Gets behind spitfire in bf-109, shoots two rockets at it, it dies...
  • jbrasher02
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the 109 and spitfire are pretty well balanced. 1v1 in an even fight the better pilot will always win no matter what fighter they have.

I will say I think the VA’s 8 machine guns need a nerf. This is coming from someone who only flies fighters! It’s just too easy to use them. I can do a slashing attack on somebody and have them down before they can even react. Dogfights are a sport and the 8 machine guns being so powerful takes some of the reward out of winning because they’re so easy to use

With the 109 you have to use tactics and really get close to be effective with the cannons. But with the VA you really don’t have to do that
  • full951
    2456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Buff the ground anti air
  • SirBobdk
    4016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    full951 said:
    Buff the ground anti air
    Buff damage and reduce range imo. AA should be deadly around the arear its suppose to be defending but should not be able to cover a large part of the map.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The_BERG_366 said:

like I said you don't have any clue of what you're talking about.
    others have already stated this as well, expressing how ridiculous it is to state the 2sec claim.

I can roast a bomber in 2-3 sec, with a BF109 ;)