Weekly Debrief

Duo team in Solo mode

Gousvador
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Please, deactivate the squad system with SOLO Firestorm mode. I see often guys plays together in this mode. This is unfair.
Do something !!

Comments

• Gousvador
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Again today, 2 guys plays together in Solo mode of Firestorm... do something
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How can they do something? xD There is no way of stopping it.
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 14
    Yep .
    Only YOU can stop this .
    It's easy actually .
    Two are much easier to spot than One - they move in tandem and usually stick close together as they move across the countryside .
    One is usually 'stupid' and the other isn't so they're easy to follow since the 'smart' 'leader' is up front and dummy-followers don't check their rears .
    If you have an Artillery or V2 call-in and know where they are you can always flush them out or otherwise remove their 'control' of areas .
    If you do all of this you can scare the dumb one into panic who true-to-his-name decides that hiding in plain sight is the best option .
    Well now lookit that , I done broke up an unholy alliance just now I did! Golllly!
    Whoops here comes three grenades RIGHT to where I am , courtesy I imagine from a dead dummy's info fed through a headset .
    Oh my . . I'm dead a second later but . . . but . . . ewww
    He T-bags NOT me , but his dead dummy friend who's Spectating!
    :lol:

pus now he's gotta give back the Dragonbawl cards 'cos I ruined their 'contract'
    more :lol:  
  • Recor06
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel your pain Gousvador today first game of the day killed by duo next game again then a cheater and then by three people playing together even wearing the exact 
    same outfit. For me these people are as bad as cheater they ruin the fun of fair playing players. But i am out anyway uninstalled BF V so bye.