Duo team in Solo mode

Gousvador
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Please, deactivate the squad system with SOLO Firestorm mode. I see often guys plays together in this mode. This is unfair.
Do something !!

Comments

• Gousvador
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Again today, 2 guys plays together in Solo mode of Firestorm... do something
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How can they do something? xD There is no way of stopping it.
  • tempo_rarity
    983 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 14
    Yep .
    Only YOU can stop this .
    It's easy actually .
    Two are much easier to spot than One - they move in tandem and usually stick close together as they move across the countryside .
    One is usually 'stupid' and the other isn't so they're easy to follow since the 'smart' 'leader' is up front and dummy-followers don't check their rears .
    If you have an Artillery or V2 call-in and know where they are you can always flush them out or otherwise remove their 'control' of areas .
    If you do all of this you can scare the dumb one into panic who true-to-his-name decides that hiding in plain sight is the best option .
    Well now lookit that , I done broke up an unholy alliance just now I did! Golllly!
    Whoops here comes three grenades RIGHT to where I am , courtesy I imagine from a dead dummy's info fed through a headset .
    Oh my . . I'm dead a second later but . . . but . . . ewww
    He T-bags NOT me , but his dead dummy friend who's Spectating!
    :lol:

pus now he's gotta give back the Dragonbawl cards 'cos I ruined their 'contract'
    more :lol: