Weekly Debrief

This game seems to only get worse

Lykurguss
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 7
This game is utter garbage and is nearly completely dead on PC. With firestorm you are lucky to get into a match with a half full lobby after waiting 10 minutes. Then you are most likely greeted by floating helmets and weapons or how about distant people moving around in the T Pose. Lastly even if you can make it through all of that most likely every other game or so you will be met by people who are *annoyed*. So at this point I don't think I will purchase or play another battlefield game unless it was given to me for free as payment for having gone through this abomination. Furthermore I think this will extend to all EA products. I'm just wondering how many future customers this game and their policies have cost them? This is coming from someone who has played battlefield since the beginning.
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13078 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Lykurguss
    You do not need to self-censor,  simply use clean alternatives.

Post edited to conform to the rules.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Poor game performance still after how many patches, bugs and very near zero anti-cheat.. BF V needs a clientside ac which performs random scans and still they haven't done a thing about it. Cheaters are having a ball in BF V.

Was expecting the game to be in a much much better state by now.

Folk are fed up waiting and have moved to other games which work well and have an anticheat or two.

Game needs serious work, addition of RSP with full server control for admins and more layers of anticheat. Drop everything else and at least get the core basics right.

• TFBisquit
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, if they can get a grip on those annoyed people, this game actually could be fun.
    I do always grin, when I revive a teammate and he moonwalks away. The floating gear is funny too.
    Especially since people see them as an extra price when shooting at it. And spamming at it ofcourse, everybody questioning the same, is it dead? Let's make sure.
    On a serious note, a while back it was confessed that feedback about those annoyed people could be better, like a ban this annoyed person message in-game. But nothing was heard since.
  • Lykurguss
    I can't leave a blank space using ______ and use the word redacted? That has to be edited? Honestly that is just pathetic at this point.
  • Lykurguss
    @LOLGotYerTags I can't leave a blank space using ______ and use the word redacted? That has to be edited? Honestly that is just pathetic at this point.
  • ragnarok013
    3237 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Lykurguss said:
    @LOLGotYerTags I can't leave a blank space using ______ and use the word redacted? That has to be edited? Honestly that is just pathetic at this point.
    Lykurguss it's the same reason alt spellings are not permitted, the meaning is conveyed the same way. Just use the clean alternative and drive on.
  • Sharkey_Waters
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have found recently that, on the east coast, in the morning, I can't find more than a few servers. What's up with that? Also, the game is still unplayable using DX12. I have tired fiddling with graphics settings to no avail. I know DX12 works for some. But, for a game that touted DX12, this is not very good performance. I won't go into the many glitches in the game. Like "ghost players" more recently. Less moderating forums regarding game issues and more work on fixing issues would be nice.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    With the new chapter, game is mad stuttering  while shooting or killing enemies.
    Probably has to do with the weekly tasks that all have to do with dealing damage or downing enemies.

• ukste
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game no longer is fun ......... dice stop making games please
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ukste said:
    Let's hope so, i will never buy another bf game again. If enough people do the same, they will have no choice.
  • BillBailey0
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is by far the worst BF game ever.
  • VOLBANKER
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can use DX12 almost without stuttering now, which is very nice.
    DX12 has been completely unusable up to recently because of massive stuttering and lag.
    So for me, things have actually improved.
  • DaChileanSeabass
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After launch of firestorm, it was good for 2 weeks and then it became a ghost town. 
  • STOPchris
    549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ukste said:
    Let's hope so, i will never buy another bf game again. If enough people do the same, they will have no choice.
    I am with you on this one, won't be buying another EA game.