What is going on in these forums?

PDEAGZ
25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Do you really have thugs shutting threads down because you’re tired of hearing from your frustrated fan base?
Jesus, what has happened to my beloved battlefield.

Comments

• Carbonic
    1210 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

I can give you my take on it as one of the "thugs".

This is a moderated forum, it's not 4chan or Reddit. This means that threads/posts gets locked down or removed if they break the Forum Rules & Guidelines:
    this mostly happens because some people can't behave themselves and discuss in a proper manner. Children visit the EA forums, it's treated as such.

Like how I have to lock this thread as it discusses the forum moderation which is against the forum rules - this forum is supposed to be about Battlefield, threads upon threads of people discussing Battlefield, not a bunch of drama-filled threads about how someone got banned or their thread removed. If you have any questions or comments on how the forum is being run you should contact a community manager or moderator on here instead, although the guidelines pretty much sums it up.
This discussion has been closed.