This is truly super....

MackieStevens
32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 9
Dude killed me when I had a lvl 3 vest by just popping over a hill and only my head could have been visible.  He beat me down with his sten in less than 2s.  At first I was like, meh, he musta landed a few nice headshots.  So I watched him for a couple more kills which looked a little suspect so then I started recording.  This is the result.

My favorite is the kill through the smoke when the other dude wasn't even visible...like at all.  I"m curious though why he ever popped out the Gewher.  That sten is an absolute beast apparently - even from all the way across the map!!!

Well played sir!

Dice? Really?  Is this the best you can do?  Are you doing anything to prevent this?

[linked removed for N&S]
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• ShevermiN
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes they will by probably banning you from the forums   sigh    :(
  • TheFieryHotSauce
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE are sticking their head in the sand hard over the hackers/cheaters plaguing Firestorm. 
  • ragnarok013
    3057 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 9
    Dude killed me when I had a lvl 3 vest by just popping over a hill and only my head could have been visible.  He beat me down with his sten in less than 2s.  At first I was like, meh, he musta landed a few nice headshots.  So I watched him for a couple more kills which looked a little suspect so then I started recording.  This is the result.

My favorite is the kill through the smoke when the other dude wasn't even visible...like at all.  I"m curious though why he ever popped out the Gewher.  That sten is an absolute beast apparently - even from all the way across the map!!!

Well played sir!

Dice? Really?  Is this the best you can do?  Are you doing anything to prevent this?

[linked removed for N&S]
    If you suspect someone is cheating report them via Origin and put the link to your video evidence in your report. Naming and Shaming on the forums is not allowed as per the forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.