Xbox BF5 is dead.

SneakingPillow
57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
As of looking at the servers and players per, there is about 88 games running on Xbox, on all maps and modes in ALL regions and game sizes. Thats it. This latest patch has destroyed what little player base there was on Xbox, and its shrinking every single day.
The worst part? most of us cannot even grind for the weekly unlock, nor progress the tides of war.
And for this game breaking bug, we will get nothing. No special item, no B coins, no currency, nothing. DICE and EA are too stingy or prideful that for us on Xbox, we will get nothing but a update that Xbox is fixed, and no compensation for paying for a game we can't even play.

suave.

Comments

• ForbidRhyme
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 9
    @xBCxSEALxTEAMx6

I am personally a fan of modern shooters, but that's just personal preference. I do think that bf4 has a better rsp than bf1 and I prefer to play hardcore, which was also better in bf4. All and all I just didn't think bf1 was as good as 4, but it was still pretty good and is leagues ahead of bfv!
  • clouseau2112
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys sure like bragging about...umm, all the other battlefields, yet you're in a BFV forum...did I get that Right?

Hmmm... BF4 does NOT look better than BFV...or BF1, so drip that. WE all played the %&# out of BF4, so ya, not going back.

And BF1 was cool...but again, we all played it...a ton.

You guys just keep on rippin on BFV..i really don't care, but u sure spend a lot of time chatting in a forum, about a game u loathe.

Ya know what I think...i think y'all complainers can't adapt to BFV, struggle and have to find other games you're more successful at.

At least BFV is very much focused on team play. I rarely have any issues and never struggle to find a server. End of rant.
  • ForbidRhyme
    You guys sure like bragging about...umm, all the other battlefields, yet you're in a BFV forum...did I get that Right?

Hmmm... BF4 does NOT look better than BFV...or BF1, so drip that. WE all played the %&# out of BF4, so ya, not going back.

You guys just keep on rippin on BFV..i really don't care, but u sure spend a lot of time chatting in a forum, about a game u loathe.

Ya know what I think...i think y'all complainers can't adapt to BFV, struggle and have to find other games you're more successful at.

At least BFV is very much focused on team play. I rarely have any issues and never struggle to find a server. End of rant.

I have played bfv since launch. And believe it or not I did enjoy myself. But 8 months in and it still has this many problems? Well sorry for being salty about that! I would figure there would be better quality from a series of this stature.

If they took care of all the issues and bugs plaguing the game, I would love to come back, but I'm not counting on it! If your ok with being bent over a barrel, then you do you. But don't give me crap for wanting some quality that would be on par with previous titles!
  • clouseau2112
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I guess I'm just lucky?!?!?
    I play on the Xbox platform and I don't see these bugs and issues you speak of.
    Once in a blue moon I get kicked randomly from a server...but we're talking once or twice out of 75 matches. No joke.
    Are y'all PlayStation or PC.
    And also...i rarely have issues with hit detection, and my frame rate is solid.
  • ForbidRhyme
    If that's the case, then yeah, you lucky and I am getting the s*** end of the stick. Thing were looking a lot smoother around March and then it got worse. Some bugs still around since launch. Example: spawning in vehicles is difficult, you have to select/deselect until you spawn. End rounds stats don't load 20% of the time. And newer ones are worse. I definitely have hit box issues and since the last patch, my game crashes literally 50% of the while trying to load into a game.

One thing tho, do you play on the regular Xbox one, s, or x?
  • ElliotLH
    7743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess I'm just lucky?!?!?
    I play on the Xbox platform and I don't see these bugs and issues you speak of.
    Once in a blue moon I get kicked randomly from a server...but we're talking once or twice out of 75 matches. No joke.
    Are y'all PlayStation or PC.
    And also...i rarely have issues with hit detection, and my frame rate is solid.

Neither have I other than once today. However Dice have already confirmed that there is an issue with this game crashing on Xbox at the moment and are bringing a patch out to fix it. That's not people making things up.
  • MrCamp121
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    See a lot of 999 pings lately on conquest. i just shut my xbox off. Why that crap is allowed i dont understand
  • clouseau2112
    If that's the case, then yeah, you lucky and I am getting the s*** end of the stick. Thing were looking a lot smoother around March and then it got worse. Some bugs still around since launch. Example: spawning in vehicles is difficult, you have to select/deselect until you spawn. End rounds stats don't load 20% of the time. And newer ones are worse. I definitely have hit box issues and since the last patch, my game crashes literally 50% of the while trying to load into a game.

One thing tho, do you play on the regular Xbox one, s, or x?
    I never use vehicles...or if I do, it's in the middle of the match, and only to catch a ride, lol.  The last couple of weeks I have had the 'can't fetch report' screen at the end of a match, but not enough that it bugs me.  Hoping the patch on Thursday helps.  Otherwise, I rarely have issues.  I have around 350Mb/down, and 12up....so that couple w/ a wired connection may be why I don't have as many issues??

I used to play on the xbox one, but a few months ago, I picked up an xbox one x.  
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty sure you filtered out a considerable amount of servers. BFV is definately not thriving, but 88 servers sounds too low...
  • marcanthony421
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    I'm pretty sure you filtered out a considerable amount of servers. BFV is definately not thriving, but 88 servers sounds too low...

Yea maybe just 88 conquest or breakthrough servers or for a specific region cuz i get 100+ whenever i search all maps and modes on xbox.
    But they do need to fix the xbox specific issues, i get the loading screen freeze half the time and yesterday i tried 8 different servers and all of them froze. Feels bad man. But im not going back to any other battlefield for a while, dice turned battlefront 2 around and it was about to be my #1 game till they made it uber noob friendly with anakin and making heroes cheaper etc… but once dice gets bfv together i think it’ll be something special. So im not going anywhere, not like there are any other shooters out on console that i wanna play(really hoping they put battalion 1944 on console soon)
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I agree.  BF4 got stale all the hours I put in. Most of the server browsers looks like Metro/Locker 24/7 with tickets jacked to the max.  Not many awesome premium maps for rent a server.  At least not when I played.  Was either official DICE vanilla servers or rented servers of Metro/Locker.  Them got old fast.  Once in a while you will see a Gulmond railway 24/7.  If I was to play another battlefield it be Bad Company 2 or Hardline.  Heck even BF2MC if EA didn't turn the servers off.  I got BF5 cause I wanted something new.  If I wanted something old I played a million times i'd bust out Atari 2600.  Heck Medal of honor Warfighter easily tops BF3/BF4 for me.  Shame Warfighter was never backward compatible.  EA killed that game off as well.
  • SirBobdk
    3924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

(really hoping they put battalion 1944 on console soon)
    Anyone playing that game?
    I got it back then and it died within a few weeks on PC.
  • Venomenal1
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So popular youtubers and hundreds maybe thousands of others are wrong and you are right? Not a chance.
    BFV is adaptable if it worked like it should. 
    We have played all the other titles, we know what we are talking about. The game is a mess.