Weekly Debrief

Best Weapon in FireStorm

illusionistGP
25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 9
Hi! The most effective weapon in a firestorm. Why isn't it used? Time to start!  (Subtitles)
Post edited by illusionistGP on

Comments

• Kongo030
    656 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    True....happened to me yesterday. Was running down the hill south of the Pluto Dig site. Somewhere he was hiding and managed to charge while I was running downhill. Dying within a split second was really something new in FS :)
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Best weapon atm in Firestorm is an AIMBOT!
  • elvergonmexicano
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Best weapon are these hackers as a teammate. At the beginning you could kill them if you got a tank, now theyre taking staghounds and tanks themselves. Its over now.
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Best weapon are these hackers as a teammate. At the beginning you could kill them if you got a tank, now theyre taking staghounds and tanks themselves. Its over now.
    We have also found this. Plus we normally don't use tanks, now we HAVE to, it gets harder each day.
  • ragnarok013
    3233 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Stay on topic Ceph_v74 and elvergonmexicano he's not talking about cheating he's talking about weapons.
  • Ceph777
    OK OK.

Players feel its too risky to pull off. By the time you charge someone your over their body with a lot of your health gone, and if there is another person near by, your down and dead in most cases.

I love the level 3 Bren, its very versatile and great at all ranges.
  • illusionistGP
    edited July 16
    Ceph_v74 said:
    OK OK.

Players feel its too risky to pull off. By the time you charge someone your over their body with a lot of your health gone, and if there is another person near by, your down and dead in most cases.

Yes, the bren is a good weapon. But the bayonet is more effective before any armor, the second enemy can be shot just from bren. 

Look, I jump like a superman! ))) (subtitles)

I agree that cheaters are evil. They are annoying! They spoil the game, they need to make a separate server.
  • Ceph777
    Ceph_v74 said:
    OK OK.

Yes, the bren is a good weapon. But the bayonet is more effective before any armor, the second enemy can be shot just from bren. 

I agree that cheaters are evil. They are annoying! They spoil the game, they need to make a separate server.
    WOW that video....just wow :)
  • OskooI_007
    788 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WcBXoi.gif

Loool :)
  • illusionistGP
    WcBXoigif

Loool :)
    what is it? The picture is damaged.
  • illusionistGP
    Ceph_v74 said:
    Ceph_v74 said:
    OK OK.

WOW that video....just wow :)

thank! Have you seen the Frankenstein?  :D :D :D

• GirthQQuakes
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stay on topic Ceph_v74 and elvergonmexicano he's not talking about cheating he's talking about weapons.

I guess your customers aren't allowed to talk about the problems with your game. What a disgusting solution to cheating, stomp out the speech. Unacceptable. You should be ashamed.  

• illusionistGP

I guess your customers aren't allowed to talk about the problems with your game. What a disgusting solution to cheating, stomp out the speech. Unacceptable. You should be ashamed.  

This is not a discussion of problems and fraudsters. So please do not discuss cheaters and some bad things here.

• ragnarok013
    3233 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

It's called staying on topic, derailing threads is not allowed and repeatedly doing so will result in moderation.
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    next to the broken bayonet, pink mp40 is my most sought after weapon. Super accurate, nice reload, and has decent damage
  • ChickenTheTank
    338 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pink bren gets mea lot of high place finishes.

Personally, I think the pink Kar98 is the best once you get to top 4.
  • illusionistGP

For this weapon you need to be able to shoot very accurately, one slip and you are a corpse. The bayonet beats for sure.

• illusionistGP
    TTZ_Dipsy said:
    next to the broken bayonet, pink mp40 is my most sought after weapon. Super accurate, nice reload, and has decent damage
    why is it broken?
  • ChickenTheTank
    338 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTZ_Dipsy said:

why is it broken?

You can one hit kill people with full health scv's level 3 armor.

I don't think it's as OP as a lot of people. You're pretty likely to get killed by someone near by since you can rarely sprint up and get someone without them unloading into you and eating up most of your health.
    ChickenTheTank said:

For this weapon you need to be able to shoot very accurately, one slip and you are a corpse. The bayonet beats for sure.

For every gun you need to be very accurate... the Kar just needs you to also be aware of your surroundings while you're lining up shots
  • illusionistGP
    TTZ_Dipsy said:

why is it broken?

You can one hit kill people with full health scv's level 3 armor.

I don't think it's as OP as a lot of people. You're pretty likely to get killed by someone near by since you can rarely sprint up and get someone without them unloading into you and eating up most of your health.
    ChickenTheTank said:

For every gun you need to be very accurate... the Kar just needs you to also be aware of your surroundings while you're lining up shots
    machine guns and you can miss a couple of times, and the sniper should shoot the bull's eye.