Weekly Debrief

What players hated about battlefield V, and some suggestions to do it better.

124»

Comments

• Unimatrix08
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Oh please... I didn't vote for you to speak on my behalf !

I dont have any issue with females being in the game.
    What I do have a problem with is a list of bugs and glitches that appears with every patch.
    Or the MMG prone camping meta in this game...
  • GeneralXIV
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *raises hand*

If there were no character customization options, I would have never bought the game :)

Overall the only things that are making the game less enjoyable for me are instant deaths. I have never encountered too many bugs, the content is among the better GAAS games Ive tried and Im very supportive of the character customization because i enjoy it, its just the TTK/TTD that I dont enjoy.
  • TropicPoison
    2415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're gonna upset the #metoo people OP...lol
  • sabootheshaman
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You're gonna upset the #metoo people OP...lol
    Careful, you might cut yourself on that edge.
  • SirTerrible
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Given how important realism apparently is you'd think ARMA would be the most popular FPS on the market.

ARMA is a PC exclusive. So there is no way for it to be more popular unless it becomes cross platform.

Just like hell let loose.

just saying

• SilkWildey
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No matter what anyone says the way they incorporated women in to the game was done very badly.

It's not about women being in the game as we have seen with many other games it doesn't bother most people, they made it political though which was an epic miscalculation in the current climate.

So I dont believe women in the game is a problem for 99% of people but the way they implemented it was a problem for a lot of people.

That's was just the start though, it just got progressively worse not only had they connected the game to a political movement but the game also just sucked and that really just killed it.
  • sabootheshaman
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @SilkWildey were you outraged? How did it effect you?
  • SilkWildey
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 12
    @SilkWildey were you outraged? How did it effect you?

I wasn't outraged but I could understand people been annoyed at the virtue signalling and the way they talked to fans who brought up legitimate concerns in their minds.

I was outraged at how bad the actual gameplay is though.
  • Minigun991
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GeneralXIV wrote: »
    *raises hand*

If there were no character customization options, I would have never bought the game :)

Overall the only things that are making the game less enjoyable for me are instant deaths. I have never encountered too many bugs, the content is among the better GAAS games Ive tried and Im very supportive of the character customization because i enjoy it, its just the TTK/TTD that I dont enjoy.

But you bought battlefield 1?

• Minigun991
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

What I do have a problem with is a list of bugs and glitches that appears with every patch.

That’s hilarious, considering I said bugs are the worse problems right now.

So I don’t speak for you, but I speak for you?

• sabootheshaman
    Minigun991 wrote: »

You don’t have a proper grasp of reality and language do you?
  • Minigun991
    edited July 12
    Minigun991 wrote: »

You don’t have a proper grasp of reality and language do you?

Great to see you again also, brother.

Good to see you going after others for their opinion on the matter, instead of walking away. I have no doubt in my head that you are very mature in real life.
  • sabootheshaman
    @Minigun991 I have doubts over what’s going on in your head.
  • Minigun991
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    As a tanker, not only did I not have access to a class with gadgets, weapons etc, but I was also forced to play as a women. For me personally, I found this very jarring. 

Me too, bud. Not from the fact of females on this one. But just from them saying the game is all about customization, Wile forcing me to use s certain gun, with a uniform I don’t like, and playing as female.
  • Minigun991
    edited July 12
    @Minigun991 I have doubts over what’s going on in your head.

I can’t say the same about you.

Someone who comes on a forum to insult people who have different opinions then theirs, instead of ignoring it, and also calling others edgy is not someone who is mentally mature in real life. You are open like a book.

You act so superior. But can’t get over the hurdle of someone with a different outlook and opinion.

So what ever your outlook on this is, I’ll respect it. You are entitled to your opinion.
  • sabootheshaman
    @Minigun991 I just enjoy the banter with the man who speaks for me. I bow to your greatness.
  • ragnarok013
    3237 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Minigun991and sabootheshaman looking at the exchange between you two it's become readily apparent that this thread has run its course so it's getting closed.

This discussion has been closed.