Hit points

mollyfrank1
158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I didn't read the handbook.  So how do you get >100 hit points?  Seems many have either earnt or bought.

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's just a really annoying bug that everybody is getting. It's only visual and you aren't doing the damage said on screen, in some cases it's obvious other times not so much.
  • NordicHunter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is quite confusing damage on tanks about 30 and against soldiers 100-300 points
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's just a really annoying bug that everybody is getting. It's only visual and you aren't doing the damage said on screen, in some cases it's obvious other times not so much.
    while it is a bug with current hit registry it often takes number of additional bullets to kill people. this is especially apparent when you kill someone from a further distance in eg 4 bullets but person 5m away takes half a mag and on top of that it shows you 150 hit score... not fun
  • mollyfrank1
    sort of my question.  I have 100 health points.  some have far more. how to you get more. shot someone for over 200 today 
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sort of my question.  I have 100 health points.  some have far more. how to you get more. shot someone for over 200 today 

they dont have more health than you.. everybody has 100 health... sometimes it says more but thats not necessarily how much health youve taken off them... maybe just a bug but they certainly dont have more health than you... maybe a combination of suppresion, tagging and killing
  • The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

they dont have more health than you.. everybody has 100 health... sometimes it says more but thats not necessarily how much health youve taken off them... maybe just a bug but they certainly dont have more health than you... maybe a combination of suppresion, tagging and killing

it is in deed a bug in the hud. you never deal more than 100 damage. you can also easily check this yourself by looking at your footage of such instances. you will realise that the displayed values for some shots are abnormally high so it's clear that there's something wrong...
  • mollyfrank1
    I'll take your word for it. If a bug why not fixed. Surely its not just my game play.
  • The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll take your word for it. If a bug why not fixed. Surely its not just my game play.

they already said that they are going to fix this with the new patch. also you don't have to take my word for it. just watch your own footage in slow motion...
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

you have played this game right? this whole game is a bug that hasnt been fixed since launch... the OHK was a thing for a time, they semi-fixed it and now seems they un-fixed it again... trials and tribulations... mainly just misery though
  • mollyfrank1
    Yep played it. Got tot he stage now nothing surprises me bugs etc etc etc. All I'm doing is trying to get all weapons to level 10.  No other point to it.
  • RiD_FeaR
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep played it. Got tot he stage now nothing surprises me bugs etc etc etc. All I'm doing is trying to get all weapons to level 10.  No other point to it.

That’s what I’m doing, all guns to level 10 some of them are bad!
  • mollyfrank1
    edited July 2019
    Thought latest update would have fixed this. nope. one on one hit a player for 143 points today. just ran in a circle and headshot me with one pistol shot (well sounded like one the_burg_366.).  wish I was half that good.