who else thinks that should go back frontline, domination,assault and remove tct team,squad conquest

CanaryDogg
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
it should be all these modes because are strategic 16vvs 16 but tct team and squad conquest is Call of duty style, 8vs 8 and tct is to go around the map until you find someone,it's something meaningless

Comments

• idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    problem is with squad conquest, is not many plaers on your team.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game should only have Conquest and Operations but Operations from BF1. All other modes should be deleted from existence.

The other modes set a false precedent that Battlefield should be more Infantry focused like COD instead of combined arms. It's why Battlefield has lost credibility and it's identity as a Large Scale War game. The entire game play including vehicles have suffered because of it. It's why Tanks are a Joke and why Infantry move so fast and can slide like John Wick.

This is entirely my Opinion.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, those modes were pretty terrible. DICE did the good thing.
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No, those modes were pretty terrible. DICE did the good thing.
    indeed.
  • FragbaitDax
    201 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will happily play smaller modes when Dice introduces a genuine skill level balancer and places me in games with other players like myself that can't see more than 50 metres away, don't ADADADADADAD spam, super slide across the ground and can't shoot fleas off a dog's back at 500 yards. Until then, in smaller modes I'm just a fat, slow toothless target. What's the point in that?
  • ElliotLH
    7831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is "tct team" team deathmatch?

---

zenn_nme said:
    I think they should keep all gamemodes (even some that aren't in the game Tank/Plane Superiority), but make the servers so that they adapt to the demand of the gamemodes automatically.
    I like this idea.
  • idk1233211
    edited July 12
    when i wanted to play infrantry only, domination and frontlines were pretty damn good.
    it would be nice to play domination on some of this new maps, the classic domination.
    Post edited by idk1233211 on
  • TFBisquit
    1357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I never liked frontlines, some rounds lasted too long and constantly shifting theatre confused me. Domination felt like conquest, or more of the same.
    So they did the right thing.
    Squad conquest is ok.
    Outpost on mercury though, I really liked.
    Unfortunately Dice can't make up their mind, what they leave us with as permanent isn't sufficient, and what they offer as extra, will be taken away again.
    It all feels like one big tow event, that will last for years to come. And maybe that was the intention all along.
  • Elephante33
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree that this whole small team vs small team thing is not only NOT Battlefield but simply a waste of their time, since other games that ARE about this are much better at it.
    Not to mention that the great push for inf vs inf fighting we have right now makes this whole 'oooo look CQC combat' event not exciting at all.

The only times BF should be CQC is when you have these big battle and there is a bunker or objective and you go clear it, NOT the ENTIRE GAME!
  • y_j_es_i
    1360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree that this whole small team vs small team thing is not only NOT Battlefield but simply a waste of their time, since other games that ARE about this are much better at it.
    Not to mention that the great push for inf vs inf fighting we have right now makes this whole 'oooo look CQC combat' event not exciting at all.

The only times BF should be CQC is when you have these big battle and there is a bunker or objective and you go clear it, NOT the ENTIRE GAME!

🤦🏼‍♂️
    Jesus

Did we have ToW weeks focused around conquest?
    Yes
    Did we have ToW weeks focused around GO?
    Yes
    Which modes did they remove, the big vehicle dominant maps or infantry focused ones?
    The latter

So are they pushing infantry dominant gamemodes?
    No

People like you need to stop being so goddamn selfish. It’s vile.
    You do your thing and let other people do their thing

This squabbling between the infantry players and the vehicle players isn’t gonna help anything and all it’ll do is send Dice on a wild goose chase purging infantry maps or vehicle maps which isn’t going to solve the map design or the class balance, or the team balancing, or the hacking, or the bugs, or anything else on Dice’s 100 page long to-do list.
    FYI, seeing as 90% of infantrymen think the map design’s tripe, partly because of how open the maps are, Dice clearly didn’t specifically design the maps for infantry

In BF4 there were big maps and there were small maps. Both were popular and everyone was happy once the bugs and glitches were sorted out.
    You did your thing and other people did their thing. Let it be that way
  • Shadow0nTh3Sun
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:
    The game should cater for all game-modes that you want to play, sadly the player numbers are low so great modes like Frontlines are for a limited time only - this annoys me.

When player numbers are low you shouldn’t be alienating some of the players by removing their favourite mode

I hadn’t played in weeks because I was bored of conquest and GO and just came back and had a great day playing frontlines. I just might vanish again if frontlines is removed
    I'm gonna play the heck out of frontlines while I can.  Its a shame I have to quit the server after every match though and lose my teammates/enemies. 

Dice if you're reading: I'd happily alternate Domination with Frontlines until the end of time.  TDM/Frontlines not so much.
  • y_j_es_i
    1360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    I think they should keep all gamemodes (even some that aren't in the game Tank/Plane Superiority), but make the servers so that they adapt to the demand of the gamemodes automatically.

Don’t they already do that? At off-peak times most modes only have a coupla servers whereas at peak times there are dozens
  • y_j_es_i
    y_j_es_i said:

DrunkOnRedWine wrote: »
    The game should cater for all game-modes that you want to play, sadly the player numbers are low so great modes like Frontlines are for a limited time only - this annoys me.

When player numbers are low you shouldn’t be alienating some of the players by removing their favourite mode

I hadn’t played in weeks because I was bored of conquest and GO and just came back and had a great day playing frontlines. I just might vanish again if frontlines is removed

I'm gonna play the heck out of frontlines while I can.  Its a shame I have to quit the server after every match though and lose my teammates/enemies. 

Dice if you're reading: I'd happily alternate Domination with Frontlines until the end of time.  TDM/Frontlines not so much.

Haha me too and Dice, I second that
  • Elephante33
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:

Which modes did they remove, the big vehicle dominant maps or infantry focused ones?
    The latter

Im sorry which vehicule mode did they ever introduce in this iteration exactly? I sure dont remember any. Also calling people selfish because they bought a game that always championed big, mixed weapons battles, then didnt get what was show cased, is pretty on the nose dont you think? 

Does BF have alot of issues? yes, and they certainly need to be fixed, no one said they should be post ponned till after they give us new maps and stuff

Does this mean people cant express themselves in the hopes that DICE keep in mind what was advertised? no, that would be a selfish request on your part.

I get it, you are tired of seeing people complain, but that is what this forum is for, so people can put their thoughts down, sometimes that might appear as complaining, but to ask us to drop it just because YOU feel the need to but in, call our behaviour vile, and then try to play the 'I accept what you do and you should accept what i do' card is rather hypocritical
  • y_j_es_i
    edited July 12
    y_j_es_i said:

Elephante33 wrote: »

The latter

Im sorry which vehicule mode did they ever introduce in this iteration exactly? I sure dont remember any. Also calling people selfish because they bought a game that always championed big, mixed weapons battles, then didnt get what was show cased, is pretty on the nose dont you think? 

Does BF have alot of issues? yes, and they certainly need to be fixed, no one said they should be post ponned till after they give us new maps and stuff

Does this mean people cant express themselves in the hopes that DICE keep in mind what was advertised? no, that would be a selfish request on your part.

I get it, you are tired of seeing people complain, but that is what this forum is for, so people can put their thoughts down, sometimes that might appear as complaining, but to ask us to drop it just because YOU feel the need to but in, call our behaviour vile, and then try to play the 'I accept what you do and you should accept what i do' card is rather hypocritical

You misunderstood what I said.
    This whole time I’ve been advocating for more big maps with a focus on vehicles in addition to new maps with a focus on vehicles. I’ve even suggested that an all tanks mode be introduced, perhaps with the battle of Kursk (which I’d happily see expedited), along with an all planes mode which could be introduced at Pearl Harbour.
    Dude I’m a tanker and a pilot myself,in addition to being an assault, a medic, a support and a recon. I actually enjoy providing my team with close tank support (even tho in BFV that’s heavily discouraged) but I also like playing on big vehicle dominant maps

I wasn’t talking about complaining. I was talking about asking Dice to ditch all the infantry focused players and to make it so that those players would either have to cover long distances to get to some short-medium range combat, all whilst trying to survive all the tankers and bombers on the prowl, or to just stop playing BF

What I said is that as BF4 exemplified, vehicle focused players and infantry focused players can happily coexist in the same game. Some of them may never be in a game together as they’ll stick to just the maps they like but that’s ok, who cares? They don’t. I don’t. Did you care in BF4?
    Everyone was happy just doing their thing and leaving others to doing theirs
  • TFBisquit
    1357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maps aren't big enough in bfv. Were they bigger then more vehicles would be needed.
    It would also give room for flags further apart, with their own infra structure. You could decide to go in with a tank, or drive a jeep to take it as infantry. Not bothered by planes and other tanks fighting over that other flag, which sits a 3 to 5 minute run away.
    I'm infantry btw, but would like a plane/tank only mode also.
  • zenn_nme
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:
    zenn_nme wrote: »

Don’t they already do that? At off-peak times most modes only have a coupla servers whereas at peak times there are dozens
    I thought so as well, but if I'm not mistaken while on 'stand-by' they have a set gamemode. So it's not like they could switch from CQ to TDM.