Only Headshots

BA_Barracuda
7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dear Anticheat-Department,

I'm not writing this to frustate you guys but as a huge fan of Battlefield V, beside all its problems, the blunt cheating killed firestorm for me.
I see no point in waiting 10min for the game to start, 20min to run around an collect stuff only to get killed by the same cheater again and again.
In other game modes I could just skip the server but this is just too much to handle. I've reported this guy two days ago togehter with my squadmates and one guy even recorded his cheating.
If somebody wins every game with only headshots and has an insane K/D Ratio, than this guy is probably cheating and his account should be blocked for further inspections.
I checked his Battlefieldtracker and this guy is still playing daily winning every game. Furthermore I googled his name and there were youtube videos of his obvious cheating.
Those videos were one month old. So this guy has been cheating for quite some while now without anything happening. I know it is very difficult to spot cheaters vs good players,
but in that case it is really really obvious. A whole 4 person squad wipe with only tank headshots in 2 seconds is not normal. I see no point in reporting further players for cheating if nothing happens to them.
If somebody can cheat for one month without any consequences, than clearly something is wrong with your whole approach. Again, I don't write this to blame you guys but to outlet my anger.
Why should I start a round of firestorm, if I see the same old cheater playing at the moment on bf tracker? I just seems like effortless to begin with. There should be some way of response to people reporting cheaters,
so they know something will be done. Right now it is just pointless.

Comments

• Bensatankki
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, seen 2 guys so far, reported them both. Driving around and shooting from vehicle, whiping squad in 5 sec. This is the way to ruin the game fast.
  • OskooI_007
    710 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Playing on console is the only way to play Firestorm cheat free.
  • BA_Barracuda
    edited July 12
    Actually I think I was way too nice in my first comment. When somebody is doing a lousy job, than a paying customer has the right to adress that. If I as a user has to check wether or not that certain cheater is playing at the moment in order to start or not start firestorm, than somebody clearly isn't doing his job. In my opinion cheaters have won. Congratulations Dice!

Edit: Just did one round of Solo, because I know the cheater currently only plays Squad, and encountered 3 people playing together when we were 5 people left. Not gonna even bother reporting, nobody cares anyway. The killed eachother with a V2 at the end jumping around in a circle.
    Post edited by BA_Barracuda on
  • Ghaborszky
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "Just did one round of Solo, because I know the cheater currently only plays Squad" - BA_Barracuda

U know? how do u know that? U rly think cheaters only in squad mode? rofl........
    in private message i can link 10 profile on battlefieldtracker who only playing solo with aimbot, They have 100% headshot kills........
    and they still playing
    day by day........
    since march...now its july...

100% headshot kills....

check the best players who not cheating
    they are the best on leaderboards, they streaming and they have 20-30% headshot
    so ea why not ban all player with 100% headshot?
  • BA_Barracuda
    Of course I know that there are other cheaters out there playing Solo, it's not like Anit-Cheat is doing anything in that aspect, but I was talking about this one particularly cheater I know of.

• SirBobdk
    4015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     ea why not ban all player with 100% headshot?
    The million doller question.
    Even players with 60-100 hs with weapons where we all know it is impossible without help from software.
    Imo it confirms that reports or statistics are not used or viewed and FF is not working.
    We are not talking about players in the grey zone, where it can be difficult to prove, but the obvious ones.

• BUZZOSAW777
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 13
    these clown 3%$!!'s at EA don't give a #$%# about you or the community everything has turned to profit only.  How can you put out an AAA game with no anti-cheat and no one removing the cheaters.  It is an absolute joke and disgrace.
    Post edited by BUZZOSAW777 on
  • OskooI_007
    710 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blizzard cares about cheating in their games.
    Blizzard has revealed "the next evolution" of cheat detection in its hero shooter Overwatch.

In a developer update, game director Jeff Kaplan said Overwatch will automatically shut down a match where Blizzard has detected cheating is happening.

Kaplan insisted no player on either side of the match will be penalised for the match being shut down (except the cheater, of course), so if you're in a competitive match you don't have to worry about losing SR (Skill Rating).

As for the cheater, Kaplan said they can expect "very harsh actions".

"We think this is the next evolution of cheat detection in the game, which is pretty awesome," Kaplan said.

Blizzard will automatically shut down an Overwatch match if it detects cheating

• BUZZOSAW777
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this is not overwatch

• ragnarok013
    3057 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    these clown 3%$!!'s at EA don't give a #$%# about you or the community everything has turned to profit only.  How can you put out an AAA game with no anti-cheat and no one removing the cheaters.  It is an absolute joke and disgrace.
    There is anti-cheat in BF5, however you can thank the GDPR for the lack of ban messages broadcast in chat about a specific account being banned by Fairfight that we had back in BF4.  In this link Merson states why we don't see the BF1 style 248 people banned by Fairfight message: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1317388#Comment_1317388

• Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They need to look into reports much much quicker, a simple lookup of stats will suffice enough the obvious cheaters. Why are you making your player-base be the anti-cheat.

BFV has been downgraded to a AA game, at best!
  • BA_Barracuda
    They are still playing and cheating as usual. This game and his Fairfight Anticheat is a joke!
  • TheFieryHotSauce
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

There is anti-cheat in BF5, however you can thank the GDPR for the lack of ban messages broadcast in chat about a specific account being banned by Fairfight that we had back in BF4.  In this link Merson states why we don't see the BF1 style 248 people banned by Fairfight message: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1317388#Comment_1317388

I'm not sure GDPR has anything to do with it. Rainbow Six Seige is constantly telling players when people have been banned. Fairfight is outdated and isn't working anymore, cheaters gravitate towards battle royales like flies to ****, because it's where they can cause the most salt.

Not enough has been done, I've been recording a host of cheaters that I've spectated after being killed by them and will be making a video to send to DICE. 
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm not sure GDPR has anything to do with it. Rainbow Six Seige is constantly telling players when people have been banned. Fairfight is outdated and isn't working anymore, cheaters gravitate towards battle royales like flies to ****, because it's where they can cause the most salt.

Not enough has been done, I've been recording a host of cheaters that I've spectated after being killed by them and will be making a video to send to DICE. 
    I record, clip, encode & upload cheaters I've caught before my next game. It's a shame we are having to do this tbh. I don't mind doing it for the harder to catch cheaters, but having to do it for the blatant obvious ones is a damn joke.

I don't want to the cheaters to stop me playing a game I love..enjoy...damn this is hard, it's getting harder and harder each day to jump into a game.

EA WAKE UP!
  • homemate_TV
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    we should just all stop playing this game.

this is intentionally a game where Nothing happens About the Problem we all know, We are ripped off here, they do not do anything because there are cosmetics for real money and you do not want to lose any players who may buy skins,

The game is supported on the absolute minimum and waited to capture the maximum profit.

ingame real money should be banned in every game, it will destroy gaming in the future.
  • AntiCheat
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It shouldn't be too hard to create an algorithm to at least ban the really obvious 80-100% headshot guys.
    That is the least EA can do.
This discussion has been closed.