Hipfire mastery challenge for new Karabiner 1938M

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Good job DICE, completely incompetent team. DICE Sweden has become a complete trash company, I have lost all hope for you guys. Seriously hire some random youtuber for assignment writing, they'd do it for free. I guarantee they'd make a much better job than the one incompetent guy who gets paid to invent these assignments.

Comments

• VincentNZ
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I find that hardly an issue. How many does it need? I agree that it would make much more sense on the Turner or MAS which has two hipfire specs, but it is way easier to do than killing 10 people in objective areas in one round via headshot.
  • Bumstag1
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:
    I find that hardly an issue. How many does it need? I agree that it would make much more sense on the Turner or MAS which has two hipfire specs, but it is way easier to do than killing 10 people in objective areas in one round via headshot.
    You think it isn't the last challenge? I'm not there yet but I guarantee you thats the last one. 7 in a life or 25 in a round.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What exactly does the assignment entail, is it one of the earlier assignments that can thus be completed in Combined Arms?

Saying that, isn't it weird the an SAR Is getting hipfire assignments and the MAB, an SMG, got 30m+ assignments. Just saying.
  • ElliotLH
    8202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not looking forward to this one myself. Took three rounds to do the hip-fire proficiency task so I'll need to get my tryhard pants one for the mastery.
  • Bumstag1
    It's obviously for PVP, I'm talking mastery. Just got done with the hipfire assignment. It's a pain in the ****. Last one is 10 kills in a life or 35 in a round.
  • ChickenTheTank
    264 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 wrote: »
    It's obviously for PVP, I'm talking mastery. Just got done with the hipfire assignment. It's a pain in the ****. Last one is 10 kills in a life or 35 in a round.

Yea, but a lot of pvp assignments for guns and classes can actually be completed in combined arms also.
  • Woodlbrad
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gun assignments are awful doesn't surprise me they are so tedious .They should be unlocked with dogtags or headshots its way to complicated I've never seen anything this stupid ever.