Things that should be added to Battlefield 5

2»

Comments

• FPSJBond007
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:
    Acknod wrote: »
    FPSJBond007 said:
    Lets be honest Battlefield 5, is not the best game, it doesn't mean that there is room for improvements. I know that there are new weapons being added to the game, but here is what I think should be added to the game, starting with infantry weapons:

- M1 Garand 
    - M1 Carbine (Non-paratrooper model)
    - M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle
    - Browning 1919A4
    - Springfield M1903
    - Mosin Nagant 90/31

Next Vehicles:
    - Willys Jeep
    - Panzer III
    - StuG III
    - Tiger II 
    - Sherman Firefly
    - M3 Lee
    - M3 Stuart 
    - Ferdinand/Elefant 
    - Panther
    - M10 Wolverine 
    -M26 Pershing 

Emplacements:
    - 8.8 cm Flak 36
    - M5 3-inch Anti-Tank gun
    - M2 .50 cal 
    - Bofors 40mm 

Aircraft:
     - P-40 Kittyhawk
    - Fw 190
    - Hawker Hurricane
    - SDB Dauntless 
    - Wellington
    - Swordfish

Lastly Squad Reinforcements: 
    - Sherman Galliope 
    - Messerschmitt Me 262
    - Gloster Meteor
    - Panzerwerfer 

But why so much American technology, if this is the beginning of the war and the American technology here can not be

Chances are it’s because OP’s American and can’t name that many japanese and Russian guns
    OP is American. I can name very few Russian and Japanese guns.  
  • FPSJBond007
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Italians, with an Italian theatre
    The Russians with an Eastern European theatre (I suspect this will happen soon enough)

Would be nice. More famous maps, famous battles. Bored of this unknown stuff, it doesn't interest a lot of people, myself included.
    No Italians, the Italians surrendered then changed sides. Italians just make pasta, and pizza for everyone.  
  • sabootheshaman
    1051 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CoD_Is_Number_1 said:
    The Italians, with an Italian theatreThe Russians with an Eastern European theatre (I suspect this will happen soon enough)
    Would be nice. More famous maps, famous battles. Bored of this unknown stuff, it doesn't interest a lot of people, myself included.

No Italians, the Italians surrendered then changed sides. Italians just make pasta, and pizza for everyone.  

And Americans deserved what they got on 9/11.
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    For that quite blatant flame baiting, you are gone for a week.
  • xKusagamix
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A working anti-cheaters program.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 said:

Acknod said:

But why so much American technology, if this is the beginning of the war and the American technology here can not be

Because we care about things looking authentic right...
    Preview

Whats the mater with all that gear? that art looks sweet!

Maybe for a fashion show in the 21st century but this is supposed to WW2 in the 40’s and none of that gear looks remotely authentic. There is no soul of WW2 with BFV

What the hell is the camera around the neck of the first chick? Is that to capture the lag and stuttering during gameplay? Is it for taking selfies in the heat of battle?

Oh the green feather in her beret too. Probably easier to spot her due to the poor visibility in the game. Maybe it gives off some glow in the dark.

Don’t get me started on the middle character who is carrying a man bag on his shoulder. Would never happen in WW2. How would he shoot with this hanging off his shoulder? He would have to keep putting it down.

Who is designing these ridiculous looking monstrosities? They haven’t got a clue. Next we will see the female “soldier” carrying a make up case.

BFV has just become a bad joke and an embarrassment in the gaming community. Needs to die a quick death.

Didn’t the Black Watch dress like that? Besides the camera and gender(which I’m cool with) I think it might be relatively ok.
    No 

https://www.theblackwatch.co.uk/history-and-research/black-watch-history/second-world-war/
  • Trokey66
    8262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 21
    sabootheshaman said:

PvtJohnTowle wrote: »

bunningsSnagz wrote: »
    TheGM86 said:

Acknod said:

Because we care about things looking authentic right...

Preview

Whats the mater with all that gear? that art looks sweet!

Maybe for a fashion show in the 21st century but this is supposed to WW2 in the 40’s and none of that gear looks remotely authentic. There is no soul of WW2 with BFV

What the hell is the camera around the neck of the first chick? Is that to capture the lag and stuttering during gameplay? Is it for taking selfies in the heat of battle?

Oh the green feather in her beret too. Probably easier to spot her due to the poor visibility in the game. Maybe it gives off some glow in the dark.

Don’t get me started on the middle character who is carrying a man bag on his shoulder. Would never happen in WW2. How would he shoot with this hanging off his shoulder? He would have to keep putting it down.

Who is designing these ridiculous looking monstrosities? They haven’t got a clue. Next we will see the female “soldier” carrying a make up case.

BFV has just become a bad joke and an embarrassment in the gaming community. Needs to die a quick death.

Didn’t the Black Watch dress like that? Besides the camera and gender(which I’m cool with) I think it might be relatively ok.

No 

https://www.theblackwatch.co.uk/history-and-research/black-watch-history/second-world-war/

But many British regiments did use hackles, including green. (mostly Irish).......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/24906862247

And as to 'man bag', it is no doubt based on a General purpose ammo bag or gas mask bag.
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • Mangrey
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1x sights for recon.
    Well that would be for all but the recons
  • bigiain
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the beret and jumper combo is inspired by Lord Lovatt on D-day, relieving the glider troops at Pegasus Bridge. Looks similar to Peter Lawford in The Longest Day anyway.
  • Woodlbrad
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 21
    Woodlbrad said:
    Mortars.

No mortars.

They were used in ww2 by pretty much every country involved is this not a ww2 title? Apparently not.
  • Broliszibaila
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a better idea how about just scrap everything and start from scratch and give as a realistic WW2 FPS without all the bugs and glitches? Why not just reskin BF1 ‘cos at least it works and we half of its weapons already

Yep! You can easily make WW2 battle for Poland. BF1 has cavalry which could be added into Polish army and make same unique factions. Also trains were used in the WW2.... I cant believe how these EDUCATED devs missed such opportunity to make MUST HAVE WW2 game. Now its just a joke and target of the jokes.

Im sad and mad.