Weekly BF

11 hours to go on last weekly medal!... Where is Caporetto?!

disposalist
8661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Argh! Two years of not quite having all the medals!... Finally, the last one comes up and I need 10 kills on Passhendaele, The Somme and Caporetto.

I've logged in and clicked the refresh button on a world-wide server search for an hour or two every day all week and still need 10 kills on Caporetto!

I know the DLC servers are less populated but WHY is Caporetto just not coming up?!

Gonna be so annoyed if I don't get this last medal after all this time lol.  It's not the end of the world, sure, but.... irritating!

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2039 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But you still haven't got the Russian Axe I bet.
  • disposalist
    8661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    *choke*
  • Ronin9572
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MachoFantast1c0 said:

*choke*

I hear ya on that! For me on 2 of my accounts it was the sawtooth knife. Finally got it on my main, but still need 2 pieces on my 2nd account.
  • Ronin9572
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Argh! Two years of not quite having all the medals!... Finally, the last one comes up and I need 10 kills on Passhendaele, The Somme and Caporetto.

I've logged in and clicked the refresh button on a world-wide server search for an hour or two every day all week and still need 10 kills on Caporetto!

I know the DLC servers are less populated but WHY is Caporetto just not coming up?!

Gonna be so annoyed if I don't get this last medal after all this time lol.  It's not the end of the world, sure, but.... irritating!

I just had that one pop up my 3rd account a month ago. Luckily for me those maps ended up being in the weekly rotation. Congrats on being able to finally complete it!