Weekly BF

OMG! New never seen cheat type found

SHB2099
41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Today playing BFV, I just encountered some new never seen before cheting types, which makes me think : "Wow, if hackers' cheating ability can be such powerful, I'm further losing confident of EA/DICE anti-cheat situation now..." .
The most common to see cheat type, is aim-bot (extreme accuracy) and see through walls/obstacles, and adjust specific weapon damage value... But today, I just witnessed the evolution of cheater/hacker's cheating capability, firstly, yesterday I encountered someone can shooting bullets through walls (bridge pier) and kill me (on Rotterdam map), ok , you may say it's not a new type, and yes, I admit I had encountered wall shooting through before in BF1, but I haven't encountered this type of cheating in BFV anymore until yesterday.
However, the next type I want to tell you is a truly never seen before, at least to me. Oh my god, it's a very humiliating one, and I still don't know whether it is a bug of the game, or is a cheater's new cheating type (because I also can confirm that match had at least one cheater in the server.). Firstly, on 652 map, I was killed by a cheater's stand-position (he doesn't need to prone to improve his machine-gun accuracy)  extreme accurate Lewis machine-gun, he also can see through walls and know where you're hiding; but then in the later stage of the game, I found I, and all the squadmates/teammates on our side were respawning from the air even if the spawn point we selected to respawn is our base spawn point, not an spawn point of friendly planes, and we all became exposed weak targets to the enemy team. If it's not a bug, then, that's to say, cheaters even can change your respawn place and type of respawn !

Battlefield V has become a game for anyone who wants to be abused, a game for S/M (Sadism & Masochism), if oneday you suddenly want to experience the life of SM, then, you can try to play BFV. (But I heard community custom rules servers are coming for BFV, hope the cheating situation can be at least restore to BF4 level when that happen.)

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really struggle to believe cheating is as bad as people make out on pc. Hacking seems to be the go to excuse for not being as good as the other team, which is the same on console but being called a hacker on ps4 is kind of like a badge of honour for me, I know I played well enough to frustrate someone into a tantrum.

Is hacking actually as rampant as people claim on pc? If it is why the hell would anyone willingly play on pc?
  • BaronVonGoon
    6820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, careful here with such talks. Because this BF5 forum feels like Soviet Union in good old days - dont ask, dont talk about uncomfortable things, if you do so - you get shot and your opinon will be removed and whole your family will be sent into Gulag.

Because BF5 has no problems, has no cheaters - everything is fine, like in Soviet Union (but we already know how this stuff has ended for Soviet Union)

Hahaha read Gulag it may interest you.

• homemate_TV
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cheating is the biggest Thing in bf5 it is horrendesly massive, and there is no anti cheat atm, fairfight dont work or is even running since months.. literally no anti cheat is going on right now on the Server.
  • SirBobdk
    4116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Is hacking actually as rampant as people claim on pc? If it is why the hell would anyone willingly play on pc?
    It has been bad for years and are really bad in BFV, but the main problem is that FF and the report system seems to be broken.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I really struggle to believe cheating is as bad as people make out on pc. Hacking seems to be the go to excuse for not being as good as the other team, which is the same on console but being called a hacker on ps4 is kind of like a badge of honour for me, I know I played well enough to frustrate someone into a tantrum.

This is just another I am not as good as the other player so he must be cheating threads, can someone please give that guy a hug?
  • ForbidRhyme
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    inb4lock
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I don't know how common it is but I tend to have a look at the game reports from people who post these threads and I'm seeing ' suspicious' stats most of the time. One from earlier, now locked, featured a player with a nice 4kpm and headshots at something like 90%.
  • OskooI_007
    839 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup, PC cheating is why I'm leaving PC and switching to PlayStation 5. I just watched a PUBG video about all the time and money they're investing in anti-cheat. In the video you can see on one of the computer monitors that they banned 170,000 cheaters in a single day.

Here's how PUBG catches cheats
  • SirBobdk
    4116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 15
    Yup, PC cheating is why I'm leaving PC and switching to PlayStation 5. I just watched a PUBG video about all the time and money they're investing in anti-cheat. In the video you can see on one of the computer monitors that they banned 170,000 cheaters in a single day.

Here's how PUBG catches cheats
    Lol, if I get a console and a controller it it will be like seeing "bambi on ice"

• ragnarok013
    3322 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Cheat threads are redundant and will be closed. Please refer to Jeff's comment on the matter here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551428/#Comment_1551428

This discussion has been closed.