Not a lot of bf5 platoons as I thought there was

thesparrowclan16
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Would help if platoon recruitment post would say what platform they are on it will help you get replies if you inc your Gt or discord tag #6544 For example and platform your playing on 

Comments

• full951
    2409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No Battlelog + No RSP = No way to maintain a platoon let alone a satisfied community of dedicated players. the tools needed to keep a thriving community going seem to have been removed on purpose. The game is also buggy, its just turning people away. Hard to get high platoon numbers with the current situation. As you have noticed, even basic features like being able to tell what platform a poster is missing. We don't even get Bfv next to our names, though that's probably not a top priority fix.
  • SixTouge
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lack of support for BFV in the Battlelog app is something I found really disappointing too. I loved having access to stats, loadouts, etc for BF1 and BF4. I'm relatively easy to please, so much of the other bugs and stuff haven't bothered me as much, but the lack of Battlelog is one thing I still wish was implemented.
  • sabersun
    64 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wish more players with mics are available in general. Most of my friends walked away from BF5. So my chances to play with people using a mic are getting slimmer every week. The same will happen in a Platoon. When I look at Platoons of people I know there is also barely anyone playing.
    Maybe it is because it is weekdays but overall running a Platoon seems challenging.
  • NauticalTrackin
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are some gaming communities and clans out there that are active and use their mics. But there are also non gaming community/clan platoons out there as well. I’m part of a multi-platform multi-game Gaming community that is very active and plays a multitude of games. But if you aren’t into that kind of thing or don’t have the time to commit to things like that then that’s fine too. Some of them do state what platform and time zone they play on/in on the first page in the post.
  • sabersun
    Yeah I would probably not be able to commit to a clan style community as I only have 1 or 2 nights a week. Also I am not good enough to be considered by most :-)
  • thesparrowclan16
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone is welcome @ RAGE 😀
  • sabersun
    Everyone is welcome @ RAGE 😀

I thought your are not playing at RAGE anymore. :-)
  • thesparrowclan16
    I'll have a try and find out more details
  • Venomenal1
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 31
    Platoons, like clans? It's like a freemason who misses being a cub scout and wants in on a group. 😂😂😂
  • thesparrowclan16
    Thanks for all your comments
    I thought it would have been easier with discord FB and everything else in between but as you all keep pointing out tree numbers just aren't there BF 1 was a free on launch with most xboxs so a paid full on version should have been given more time or money to finish it off properly
  • PlantGuy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With private servers returning, I plan to organize some cross-team friendly scrims on Xbox. Check out this thread if interested: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/192286/private-servers-coming-soon-friendly-scrim-opportunities-in-near-future#latest
    Thanks for all your comments
    I thought it would have been easier with discord FB and everything else in between but as you all keep pointing out tree numbers just aren't there BF 1 was a free on launch with most xboxs so a paid full on version should have been given more time or money to finish it off properly