On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you of BFV? 

BaronVonGoon
6653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Average in February was 5.7.

1 Not at all and don't expect to be
2 Not yet but I can see boredom on the horizon
3 Yes, a little bored
4 Sometimes I'm bored, other times I'm really excited to play
5 Quite often bored
6 I play almost every day but I can't do more than 1-2 rounds, usually that's it for the day
7 I play a couple of times a week
8 I rarely play anymore, maybe twice a month
9 I don't play it anymore at all, maybe when additional content comes out (maps, TOW or other dlc)
10 I deleted it, I now play: ....

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    8 - mostly because of missing increase of lvlcap, poor gamemechanics, tedious weaponassignments, bugs, flaws, bad teammates, no friends playing this game anymore, bugs, lazy designchoices, 4-man squads, missing clan-support, missing rsp, bugs, bad weaponbalance, bad classbalance, bad teambalance... Did I mention bugs...!?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 16
    Probably a 6, still play most nights but for less than I used to.
  • ElliotLH
    7819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hovering between 4 and 5. Think I went with 4 last time around.
  • rammy7033
    32 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. It's hard to get bored of doing good lol. I used to have a real problem back when all I used were mmgs. Switching to assault and the g 1-5 and bfv has become almost as fun as bf1 for me.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    8 at the moment.  It's stale, the rewards are pointless since they don't change the game play in any real way, bugs are everywhere and serious enough that they detract from the fun, no unique play styles are really viable in the meta, vehicles are boring and often less effective than infantry, etc. 
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1769 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A 6 for me. Play most nights but not fussed if i dont play for a couple. Also less late night sessions when the other half and kids are in bed
  • robmcewen
    2970 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got the game a few weeks ago and I’m already at 7.
  • Tiklikov
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2 to 3 dependant on my mood I guess. I'm still hopeful for this game, Rush is coming back, sadly only for the week starting this Thursday I assume(?).
    So I'm excited by that - and yet I know while I'm enjoying Rush, pangs of sadness will be there knowing it'll be gone in a few days.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen said:
    Got the game a few weeks ago and I’m already at 7.
    How cheap were you able to pick it up for?
  • zenn_nme
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    6 -  I try to play a round or 2 daily, but couldn't careless really.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    6 now, it was a 9 since release. It's mostly because I'm finally now able to play how I want, i.e. I have all the weapons, maxed all classes but Assault, and I'm finally getting enough CC to unlock more specializations. The biggest factor was the discovery of Breakthrough. That mode is actually fun while CQ in BFV is godawful. Every round of CQ is one of 2 scenarios 90% of the teams zerg around and the other 10% is random campers, or one team is just terrible and they fail capture any flags and it's a stomp. There are still very frustrating moments that make me stop though.
  • SirBobdk
    3931 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    7 but getting closer to 8.
  • BrianLocal1
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4, I suppose.  I play about 5 rounds a day but get bored of it.
  • ElliotLH
    7819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now if we were talking frustration I'm at 10 right now. But that's admittedly own fault for trying to complete a mastery rather than having fun.
  • Zviko0
    1532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mixture of 8, 9 and 10. It's been 8 since January I think but when there's a new map I always play couple of rounds per week, other than that I play other games(MK11, SamSho).
  • ForbidRhyme
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    6 or 7. In addition to all of the bugs and issues, my friends and I find it frustrating that we cannot effectively communicate with other squads.

It makes us feel like a team of 4 instead of a team of 32.
  • VincentNZ
    2592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Two weeks ago I would be playing a lot, as my fps issues are largely resolved. However, fort he last ten days or so, I only played 3-4 times for 1-2 rounds. None of my friends play it at the moment, so I can only run around solo, which halves the fun in a game that is only okay anyway, so the incentive to play is rather low apart from ToW updates.
  • MarxistDictator
    4846 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't delete it but I haven't played since March and even then that was my first couple rounds since November when I first got sick of the game. Been cycling through a lot of old games but still BF1 since they've had back to basics for like a month as the weekly for a change.

I saw back then they were adding the Chauchat and I kinda was interested in playing again for that, but now like BF V it seems its in a constant pre release state. Where are you
  • KMAsterisk
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4 - Mainly boredom with maps. If it wasn't for playing in party chats this would probably be 8-9.