Weekly BF

Should I buy Battlefield V?

2»

Comments

• VOLBANKER
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2
    SQHDP said:
    So... I bought it, good game, but TTK is horrifying, plus some control bugs. If they fix that could be a good base game to start adding content, but it's a bit late tho
    TTK takes a little time getting used to, but it's possible.
    I personally have a lot of fun playing the game (even though I'm not very good at it)

PS. To people responding: He bought the game already. No need to advice against it / for it anymore.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wait for a sale. If it is 70% off then buy it. 
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Absolutely not! Do not buy this garbage. All you’ll die from are MMG’s roasting marshmallows in a bush accompanied by their Boys AT rifle in the adjacent bush being overlooked by another MMG in the bush 100 yards from that. You’ll die from Wanted bullets along with shooting someone so much you stop shooting just to get one shotted. Back to BF4.
  • lunajpsn
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the worst battlefield game in the series. In fact, don’t even buy the next battlefield game if it is produced by this dev team...