glitches

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
At the end of rounds keep getting "Could not fetch your report" followed by report id and a series of numbers
Also in my progression on aircraft I can see that on some of my aircraft that I've been trying to level up have either been set back or are not registering with kills or damage!
sometimes at the end of a round I loose connection to a server I've been on!
Also why are so many very high pingers are allowed on anyone server this is having a bad effect on most peoples gameplay!
After an unlock back into the main screen menu click on the white dot which indicates a new item of interest and there is nothing there until either a logout or after a few more matches 
why are their no UK servers too!
and the same old story why and how are these Aimbots getting into the gameplay and being able to play for so long or reappear after a week or so before disappearing again!

Comments

• bigguyhawaii
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The mb 38 gun assignment 25 kills over 30 meters is glitching. It doesn’t register any more kills
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to be server-side glitches they can repair without client-side patch but they have not fixed any of the Armory menu and server-side bugs. What are they doing? Sleeping?