Lag,Delay,Stutter,makes this game unplayable

ProAssassin2003
3245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 17
The game is Legit Broken. No wonder everyone is using High ROF weapons it's the only thing you can kill someone with. Everything feels so clunky and delayed it's like playing in Mud. You can't lead targets because the servers are struggling to keep up with anything much less someone running full blast.

I'm on PS4 Pro and I guarantee right now it's in the worst shape of all platforms. There is zero chance the next patch fixes anything the game is unfixable.

How sad and pathetic is it that Battlefront 2 is light years more playable and in a better place then DICEs franchise that made them who they are. Absolutely disgraceful.

Comments

• OskooI_007
    663 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 17
    Can't even use a health pack without it causing stutters.

https://streamable.com/6nm2a
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PPsH will cut through all of that.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BaronVonGoon said:
    In Dice's alternate universe view of WW2 PPsH doesn't exist.
    Would be over the moon if DICE brought the PPsH to this game - it was a Russian Assault Rifle in WW2 wasn't it?

I remember it from BC2 Vietnam - what a weapon - I literally tore servers apart with this beauty.
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BaronVonGoon said:
    Would be over the moon if DICE brought the PPsH to this game - it was a Russian Assault Rifle in WW2 wasn't it?

I remember it from BC2 Vietnam - what a weapon - I literally tore servers apart with this beauty.

It was an SMG..... While the joke made me laugh, you can't really have a go at Dice for not knowing history when you yourself don't know history......
  • TFBisquit
    1357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It jammed alot in real usage. But it was cheap to produce.
    Then looking at how Dice implements weapons and balance them, I wont hold my breath for any of the new weapons they introduce.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    It jammed alot in real usage. But it was cheap to produce.
    Then looking at how Dice implements weapons and balance them, I wont hold my breath for any of the new weapons they introduce.
    Jammed a lot and was cheap to produce - sounds like it'll fit right in in BFV!
  • barnesalmighty2
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every single kill from a tank gives me a 1 to 2 second stutter.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    M_Rat13 said:
    BaronVonGoon said:

It was an SMG..... While the joke made me laugh, you can't really have a go at Dice for not knowing history when you yourself don't know history......
    Tis true I do not know my weapons at all and I have no interest in them either apart from knowing if one is good in a video game or not.
  • spartanx169x
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is Legit Broken. No wonder everyone is using High ROF weapons it's the only thing you can kill someone with. Everything feels so clunky and delayed it's like playing in Mud. You can't lead targets because the servers are struggling to keep up with anything much less someone running full blast.

I'm on PS4 Pro and I guarantee right now it's in the worst shape of all platforms. There is zero chance the next patch fixes anything the game is unfixable.

How sad and pathetic is it that Battlefront 2 is light years more playable and in a better place then DICEs franchise that made them who they are. Absolutely disgraceful.

Are you seeing the partially invisible players ? That is definitely game breaking.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Super bullets.

I die constantly to accumulated damage from bullets. I'll hear rapid gunfire, like 600-700RPM then fall over dead from an SAR somehow. I'll round a corner with full health then just drop dead fully behind cover. Or I'll run into a guy that seemingly kills me with one shot from a 1911. MG42s drop me like sniper headshots every time. I ALWAYS play East Coast US servers with a ping of 20-27, but it doesn't matter.

Very rarely I'll get lucky and actually take damage like I'm supposed to, but it's like once out of 20 games.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rush has put the horrible Infantry Combat front and center. The damage numbers aren't a Visual bug either. That's how much damage you are doing to someone but the game isn't registering the kill. Happens all the time in Rush. I unloaded a half a clip from the Lewis into someone all Hitmarkers did 180 damage and he didn't die.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't even use a health pack without it causing stutters.

https://streamable.com/6nm2a
    Hey thats my clip :D But yes game is a POS as of now, it stutters like a **** on PS4 pro, 
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rush has put the horrible Infantry Combat front and center. The damage numbers aren't a Visual bug either. That's how much damage you are doing to someone but the game isn't registering the kill. Happens all the time in Rush. I unloaded a half a clip from the Lewis into someone all Hitmarkers did 180 damage and he didn't die.
    yup. played last night and it was just ****.
    every single death was a instakill regardless of the gun... karabin, ruby, s200, yet im emptying my mag at people
    invisible and prone campers everywhere
    on top of that the sound is just non existant... I stood on a bipod guy (did not see him as was in smoke) he shot me in 1 frame with no sound whatsoever. I cant hear horde of people running to me,
    it was the worst experience ever last night