Question about elites

MAJWolfcookies
582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Did DICE purposely add to the game knowing that it would anger the fan base? Thoughts? Technically you can't anger a fan base if it doesn't exist!!!

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you talking about one in particular or just the elites in general? If in general then I am not angered by them - I'm apathetic and have zero intention of buying them.
  • NuttysKunKs
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why buy something you only see when you’re dead?

Makes no sense to me.
  • zombifiedstalker
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only get angry when that woman waves the naughty finger at me after the game...
  • M_Rat13
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I only get angry when that woman waves the naughty finger at me after the game...

At least she looks like a real woman....
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just don’t see the point in them myself.