More terrible choices from dice.

2»

Comments

• FragbaitDax
    223 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's another good reason why Dice keep promoting these smaller game modes.... because their optimisation of the game, their server quality and a host of other reasons mean that the 64 player game modes perform poorly.

One of the key aspects that led me to purchasing BFV was to participate in that huge 64 player game mode. If I wanted smaller games, I would have been able to choose from a lot more products out there.
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    utopiate07 said:
    Rush died after BF3 and Battlefield in general died after BF4

Lol. Except BF1 is better than BF4, so...

Lol./\

Bf1 LOOKED better, yes.

But in EVERY OTHER WAY, Bf4 is/was a better game than Bf1.

Bf1 sold more for multiple reasons, mostly off of the amount of advertising. Not to mention the popularity that Bf3/Bf4 built.

Bf1 was a beautiful crappy game. Bf5 is not much more than a more severely broken reskin.

But as the dude said a bit ago, it is all speculative opinion.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    utopiate07 said:

Lol./\

Bf1 LOOKED better, yes.

Bf1 sold more for multiple reasons, mostly off of the amount of advertising. Not to mention the popularity that Bf3/Bf4 built.

Bf1 was a beautiful crappy game. Bf5 is not much more than a more severely broken reskin.

I personally thought BF1 was garbage overall and a huge backwards step for the series.
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    utopiate07 said:

Lol./\

Bf1 LOOKED better, yes.

I personally thought BF1 was garbage overall and a huge backwards step for the series.

Me as well. But it did look good
  • TFBisquit
    2283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Despite good sales numbers it was a big step backwards. On the plus side, console owners had a refreshing change from tired old cod.
    In any case, if we think of cod games, the first 2 and mw1 and 2 come to mind, with battlefield it's certainly not bf1 that comes to mind.
    The trailer was a blast though.