Firestorm free-to-play! Pls

JAX_UK93
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 18
Please make it free, bored of not being able to find a match, and i am not even from an odd place like Australia, i am from the UK, and it`s a struggle to find a match, and impossible at night times... I am actually fuming, i payed for this. But i don`t want a refund, i just want DICE to do their best to give us the product we paid for... Well, we`ve got the product, but noone to play with. So please, make Firestorm free to play!

[Mod edit: caps lock removed]

Comments

• Ceph777
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whilst F2F will increase the player population, it means cheaters will be able to spin up a new account, unless they invoke IP and HW bans! If so then I say go for it!
  • JAX_UK93
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 18
    I absolutely pity all those people who react to this request with the concern about cheaters. I get it, it is an issue but It`s not the problem i am talking about, that`s a different issue. At the moment, it is a much bigger concern that the game we paid for can`t be played at all.
    Post edited by JAX_UK93 on