Terrain bug on Hamada

GRAW2ROBZ
1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Dice has a hole in the ground. You can look under the map. I posted this in the bug report forum as well and didn't get any EA or DICE person passing the word on at all.

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Was expecting worse, something like a repeat of the hole on D on that map.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can you crawl ito it? There is a few of those on that map.
  • Tullzter
    1072 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was expecting worse, something like a repeat of the hole on D on that map.
    Hated that one, was an MMG litteral nesting area
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 18
    Can you crawl ito it? There is a few of those on that map.
    At the :25 second mark I stepped onto the hole.  Didn't fall in.  I didn't attempt to crawl in it though.  Easy fix would be change the ground mesh or place a rock on the hole.  I remember on Bad Company 2 NAM and I think 1943 DICE has some canvas mesh not completely painted.  You could see the lines on the ground.  Those that don't know the lines on a canvas mesh.  If you were in BF4 CTE on that last new map.  They let us play on it with the ground not painted yet.  Was just a checker board canvas.

• MCFreakReturns
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tbh theres several of these "we forgot to put something here" holes on most of the maps.