I am just about ready to delete BFV

hak00naMaKilla
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
After the recent update my game crashes at the end of every match, and if i use the server browser it crashes as soon as i enter the match 100% of the time. It crashes half the time when i use matchmaker.  It will also randomly crash mid game. 

And when i say crash the game will just exit to desktop with no error msgs. 

It was happening before but once in a while and i could manage that, now i can't even play this stupid game. 

Long time BF player here since 1942 like a lot of you guys, and i'm about ready to throw in the towel on dice. 

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As soon as rush is gone again I'll be deleting bfv myself. Constantly shooting players for 150+ damage is annoying the hell out of me.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try world war 3 game on steam.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 18
    As soon as rush is gone again I'll be deleting bfv myself. Constantly shooting players for 150+ damage is annoying the hell out of me.

Well, that’s your fault, see? Because DICE explained that that bug and the invisible enemies are just client side and they don’t really affect the game. So according to DICE it’s honestly your fault for expecting those numbers to mean something, and for expecting to be able to see enemies.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try world war 3 game on steam.

I wish I could, I really do. Looks right up my street sort of if MAG and BF4 had a baby, until it goes to console I'm out of luck.
  • GloriousRepublic
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 18
    Im down to a few hours a month. I'm basically finished with it till the fall update if ever it materializes. My fear is if it does even show up what's left of the community will have already moved on once the AAA heavy hitters start dropping in September. That's 6 weeks away. I have zero confidence this game will be able to turn the corner by fall. What's clear tho is if it doesnt that will be pretty much a wrap for BFV.
  • DayZEternal1
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Well, that’s your fault, see? Because DICE explained that that bug and the invisible enemies are just client side and they don’t really affect the game. So according to DICE it’s honestly your fault for expecting those numbers to mean something, and for expecting to be able to see enemies.
    Sure.
  • Caramac_D
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My BFV timeline: The initial marketing catastrophe - the promising hardcore leaning Beta - the backtrack pandering to the visibility and TTK whingers - Outpost mode - uninstall.
  • Sk1lld
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    9 months and the game getting worse with every patch. Main bugs remain ignored, and copy and paste reply's form EA.

Ya might be time.
  • bunningsSnagz
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If this late July patch dosent fix the big issues in the game or god forbid make things worse, i'll be hanging this game up for a while. DICE need to get another studio in to help them because DICE Stockholm clearly have no idea what they are doing, or even worse they do know what they are doing but the problem is so big they cant fix it.

• CaptHotah
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the first time in my life that im considering buying the upcoming call of duty. I never tought i would say that. Bfv done that to me.
  • ourting
    22 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm beginning to despise the game, even considered battalion 1944, as soon as a decent alternative comes out, bye bye Bug Fest

• DogRoyal
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:
    This is the first time in my life that im considering buying the upcoming call of duty. I never tought i would say that. Bfv done that to me.

DICE!! See what you have done to this poor guy?! How could you?!

Shame ít has come to this, though... Personally I am still enjoying BFV. There are bugs and lots things I wished they would change - mainly more and bigger maps but all BF titles have had bugs and things that I would wanted to change (maps have been much better though). But all in all the game is very good and the bugs are in no way gamebreaking for me (I'm on PC).