Game closed unexpectedly

mrcracker989
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi,
i bought this game a few days ago. I have a big problem: i can play only for 5-10, after this the game closed unexpectedly. In same case there are same information data in event viewer in Windows 10, but in other case there is nothing!
I just clean all Origin data, but the error came again. I have this problem in deathmatch/conquer and history and in game i have 40-50fps.
I hate this situation. This is the only game that give me this problem. Please help me.

My pc specs are:
AMD Ryzen 1600x (NO OC)
16GB RAM 3200Mhz
Asus x370 Prime
GTX760 Driver 430.86

This is the data of one of the crash:
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>100</Task>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-18T20:19:59.573127900Z" />
  <EventRecordID>27403</EventRecordID>
  <Channel>Application</Channel>
  <Computer>PC1</Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>bfv.exe</Data>
  <Data>1.0.74.39793</Data>
  <Data>5d15ec94</Data>
  <Data>deviceaccess.dll</Data>
  <Data>10.0.17134.1</Data>
  <Data>e6272e33</Data>
  <Data>c0000005</Data>
  <Data>0000000000001dda</Data>
  <Data>4f8</Data>
  <Data>01d53da4b0bd04a3</Data>
  <Data>H:\OriginGames\Battlefield V\bfv.exe</Data>
  <Data>C:\Windows\System32\deviceaccess.dll</Data>
  <Data>0ceecd2a-a599-4e37-a473-aa58db5568a7</Data>
  <Data />
  <Data />
  </EventData>
  </Event>

Comments

• CMDR_Odan_Brota
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Chiming in to say that I've been getting this crash the past two days as well.  No error logs.  Game's running at like 200 FPS, no trouble, and then BOOP- back to desktop.

Specs are a Threadripper 1950X + 32GB DDR4-3200CL14 + Radeon VII on a 1440p/144Hz monitor, so it's not like I'm running out of RAM or VRAM, lol
  • mrcracker989
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me too, i don't think that i have problem with RAM, this is the only game with this problem. I'm tring to set 16GB of file paging, but not working.
  • S1n31ra
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Can play for 10 minutes max.
  • UG_Xyph0s
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just started getting this issue as well, you guys on amd cards?
  • S1n31ra
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nvidia.
  • DEATHxxHIPPIE
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have been dumped to desktop twice in the past couple of days. On a 9900k and gtx 1080 with 32gb of ram.
  • SquaddFather
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same problem as well its very random.
    Battlefield V has quite a few problems

#1 Getting Kicked to Desktop (Major Problem)

#2 invisible Players during play, You see just boots and gun (Problem)

#3 Hit detection is Up and Down Lewis Gun takes upwards of 8 Rounds to get a Kill and same for pretty much every other weapon. (Major Problem)
    (Sniper weapons Excluded from #3)
  • CMDR_Odan_Brota
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    UG_Xyph0s said:
    Just started getting this issue as well, you guys on amd cards?
    I'm on the VII, but this is also happening on my buddy's 1080Ti.  Weird part is, there's not even an entry in event viewer.
  • mrcracker989
    Yes, i hate this situation! Anybody have a little trick or solution?
  • Sipster
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happening to me too.  9900k, 16GB RAM, 2080ti    Fresh install of Windows
  • CMDR_Odan_Brota
    edited July 23
    What background processes is everyone running?  I'm tempted to kill Corsair's software to see if it's causing a conflict.

EDIT:  Was able to play a full Conquest match this evening.  I set my refresh rate to 120Hz (down from 144), and limited in-game FPS to 120.  Also ran the game in DX12 mode.  We will see if this sticks.
    Post edited by CMDR_Odan_Brota on
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had this problem a while back and unchecking Allow Origin in Game fixed it for me.
  • buckiebull
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mine has crashed twice today!
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's since the last patch and is random
  • SquaddFather
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love this game and have been playing BF since the very first release of Battlefield  , But I have to say I don't know what the developers got for making BFV but they should get LIFE !! this isn't the 1990s its the year 2019 and this game should be flawless with todays tech, heck they sent a man to the moon in 1969 problem free.
  • Ungineer
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game crashes to desktop playing conquest 64 after about 10 minutes on any server I try.
  • EDK-Rise
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    this issue related to windows . Install latest windows 10 v1803 (17134.885) and nvidia driver 425.31. it fixes crash issue completely. notice windows 10 v1803 haven't RTX feature.
  • Ungineer
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turned off Origin in Game and problem went away.  Running Windows 10 v1905
  • SquaddFather
    edited July 25
    Ungineer said:
    Turned off Origin in Game and problem went away.  Running Windows 10 v1905

I tried it game still runs like azz

I would like to add to the list of problems that never get fixed , Mini Freeze ups while play and its worst when planes are attacking, once again let me say I love this but it plays like total junk ,, This game is a perfect example that nobody takes pride in their work anymore ,just push it out the door a take their money..
  • 11Doomsday26
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Up until recently I never had a problem that caused the game to crash. Now I am in the group with the random CTD's. I turned off virtual memory in Windows 10 and no difference. Didn't happen any less and didn't increase. Tried shutting down Origin while in game and that made no difference. I have a powerful rig with good hardware and outside of  BFV I've never had a CTD so I know isn't a hardware issue. Specs below.