stop moaning about snipers/campers

idk1233211
632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 20
it is not their fault, blame the mode you are playing.

it is down to ea to give us decent maps with paths that you can take to flank around the map, and add buildings to take cover from snipers.

this was only available on the domination mode that ea took offline :(
maybe if you all moaned about domination being taken offline, you would have a better experince playing infrantry :)

Comments

• TheNoobPolice
    1567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Domination was still full of prone bi-pod boomer morons. It's partly the fact that the game accommodates these milsim idiots in it's design, but also partly the fact that these single-digit IQ peons elect to play the game in the first place.

So no, I'll continue to moan about them all I want thanks :smile:
  • DavTan
    729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Domination was still full of prone bi-pod boomer morons. It's partly the fact that the game accommodates these milsim idiots in it's design, but also partly the fact that these single-digit IQ peons elect to play the game in the first place.

And many of us will continue to laugh at your posts wherein you show how much you hate the diversity of playstyles bf allows.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    231 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well snipers are noobs if they dont stay in the sector that we must capture/defense.
    Like in breakthrough. And if they stay far away from the objectives. The flares wouldn't be usefull or the spawn beacon.

It's better if they fight in the sector with iron sight and use glare/beacon
  • zenn_nme
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 20
    A conscious choice to play in a hillhumpingstairwelldwellingbushwookiecamping playstyle is made by the players...
    But hasn't this always been part of BF!? The only addition BFV has made is that of the cornerMMGproner.
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan said:

And many of us will continue to laugh at your posts wherein you show how much you hate the diversity of playstyles bf allows.

there are many ways in domination to flank somebody who is prone.

you can also smoke them out
  • BaronVonGoon
    6629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    55567900 wrote: »
    it is down to ea to give us decent maps
    with paths that you can take to flank around the map, and add buildings
    to take cover from snipers.

Agreed. Map design is awful. Its the main reason for the sniper and mmg complaints. Rotterdam and Devestation are the only ones that I think are decent but that's subjective.
  • idk1233211
    55567900 wrote: »
    it is down to ea to give us decent maps
    with paths that you can take to flank around the map, and add buildings
    to take cover from snipers.

Agreed. Map design is awful. Its the main reason for the sniper and mmg complaints. Rotterdam and Devestation are the only ones that I think are decent but that's subjective.
    i think both of us agreeing, and not blaming snipers or campers shows we are actually pin pointing the problem.

this is more constructive than, most comment on here.
  • idk1233211

even though your play style is to blame but okay, + map design.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

On pc game infested snipers : they camp border maps. No problem with bi-pod