Is this type of ‘playing’ allowed?

NuttysKunKs
275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
So two days ago I saw an enemy racking up the kills with 0 deaths and 2 friendlies on 0-0 leading our board. I suspected they were reviving one another while the other guy shot them.

I was right lol. Went over and smashed him for I could see the two friendly icons in the corner of the map. Left after that.

So is this type of behaviour allowed? Or just frowned upon?

Comments

• zenn_nme
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 21
    Stat Padding is frowned upon, EA used to take action for this behaviour back in the BF2 days.
    Because it caused imbalances on ranked servers, don't know if they do anything with it right now though.

• PackersDK
    683 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I suppose that’s one way of getting assignments done. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12574 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's against TOS so if you see it,  get evidence of it and report it
  • Elephante33
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme said:
    Stat Padding is frowned upon, EA used to take action for this behaviour back in the BF2 days.
    Because it caused imbalances on ranked servers, don't know if they do anything with it right now though.

Ranked Servers? I dont think we have anything of the sort in this game
  • MarxistDictator
    4841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme said:
    Stat Padding is frowned upon, EA used to take action for this behaviour back in the BF2 days.Because it caused imbalances on ranked servers, don't know if they do anything with it right now though.

Ranked Servers? I dont think we have anything of the sort in this game

Any round that tracks stats is ranked.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If they want to stat pad why don't they just play Combined Arms and do it legally? Actually that's how I ended up doing all the rank 20 outfit assignments. 10 kills in a life is pretty brutal in this game for me, mostly because of super bullets. I'm dying before I know I am so I can't react accordingly.
  • G-Gnu
    1383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ppl that think that being top on the BFV Stats leader board is cool, with K/D that is obviously faked are not using their brains.