The Stone

GranatenGecko
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Even now this bug is still there...

Comments

• gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im not seeing it. Little help.
  • ElliotLH
    9436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im not seeing it. Little help.
    There's a 'hole' on that rock where you can see under the map. I can't remember who posted it but there was a video making the rounds here which showed it better.
  • GranatenGecko
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I mean it`s a tripple A game...
  • THECOMMANDER66
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean it`s a tripple A game...

No it’s not. Lol

• GranatenGecko
    Tullzter said:
    I doubt that this bug is very high on their list when there are more pressing issues 

could be fixed in a second-
  • spitfiresiemion
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To be fair, not really. It would require putting multiple people in the loop to apply the tweak in first place, and then doing the bug regression with new build to check if the tweak 1) works and 2) isn't breaking something else. It would be way more than just a second. I can understand that it can be frustrating (it's never fun if something is off with textures/objects), but it probably isn't something that would be high on priority list, considering its minimal impact on gameplay itself.
  • GranatenGecko
    To be fair, not really. It would require putting multiple people in the loop to apply the tweak in first place, and then doing the bug regression with new build to check if the tweak 1) works and 2) isn't breaking something else. It would be way more than just a second. I can understand that it can be frustrating (it's never fun if something is off with textures/objects), but it probably isn't something that would be high on priority list, considering its minimal impact on gameplay itself.

Something like that should be changed before the release. I do not understand what you argue with priorities. The problem is that this just does not live up to the quality standards.
  • spitfiresiemion
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What I mean with priorities is that bugs can have different levels of fix priority depending on factors such as bug severity, how likely the player is to encounter it etc. For example, a blocker that prevents access to the map will have high fix priority. However, the severity of small visual hiccups with zero impact on gameplay like this is extremely low, so it would either be very low on list of things to fix... or marked as known shippable and left in. Frankly, it's such a tiny detail that it would be fully understandable.