Dinosaurs in bf5

illusionistGP
21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 21
why closed the topic https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/191370/dinosaurs-will-be-in-battlefield-5-what#latest ? 
I just decided to discuss the hints of Niklas Åstrand and at the same time I threw off an exclusive video with a dinosaur in bf5.

Comments

• NuttysKunKs
    278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They don’t want people to know about it...
  • LINKERBLOX
    45 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what?
  • ragnarok013
    2934 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    why closed the topic https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/191370/dinosaurs-will-be-in-battlefield-5-what#latest ? 
    I just decided to discuss the hints of Niklas Åstrand and at the same time I threw off an exclusive video with a dinosaur in bf5.
    llusionistGP the discussion of moderation is not allowed under the forum rules. If you seek clarification on exactly why the thread was closed DM LOLGotYerTags

• ElliotLH
    7827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was a thinly veiled plug for you channel.
  • illusionistGP
    ElliotLH said:
    It was a thinly veiled plug for you channel.
    Mmmmm... 
    I am a real battlefield fan! And my channel is 90% of battlefield, leaving links on the forum I don’t hide my channel here, I protect the bf when it is destroyed. Since I want this series to live. But apparently all this is empty. Since DICE and EA do it themselves, the community has already buried him.
  • illusionistGP
    edited July 22
    llusionistGP the discussion of moderation is not allowed under the forum rules. If you seek clarification on exactly why the thread was closed DM LOLGotYerTags
    Yeah. It's useless.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12635 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 22
    As above,  It was a very thinly veiled attempt at linking users to your YouTube channel.

If you wish to share video content,  We have a section completely dedicated to sharing video,  screenshots and other forms of player created content.

This forum section is here : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/video-sharing

This section ( bfv general discussion ) is for discussions rather than sharing content.

I will however need to close this thread as discussing how we moderate the forum isnt permitted per forum rules.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.