Triple kill chapter 4

cavedwelle_ermb
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Does anyone have any tricks for getting a triple kill within chapter4 tides of war challenge?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've seen people mention booby-trapping the Rush MCOMS with dynamite when defending but I imagine that it would also be possible with an MMG, getting lucky and blowing up a fully crewed tank or by lobbing explosives in to chokepoints on certain maps. 

This is the last one I've got left to do so hopefully someone who has already done it will give some proper tips.

Oh! I do know that you can't use Combined Arms to easily tick it off. I tried yesterday.
  • scottith
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most people will not like this but MMG. Find a spot where there's going to be traffic off players... Open up on them and you should get it pretty quick.