run spin headshot

mollyfrank1
158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Can anyone explain how when you take the shot the target who is running can spin and single shot headshot you dead.  Happens all the time.

Comments

• MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can anyone explain how when you take the shot the target who is running can spin and single shot headshot you dead.  Happens all the time.
    its a netcode issue. from your perspective it looks like a milisecond to turn around and kill you with a single bullet
    from their perspective they turn around, shoot half a dozen bullets and eventally kill you with a last bullet being a headshot
    from the server perspective... it cannot keep up so it gives you an accumulated number of hits with the final hit being a headshot.

in my case I dont even hear gunfire after I'm dead which is pathetic. Since the release of rush the game is completely unplayable for me. I'm not the best player but I'm defo above decent in close quarters. I can always tell when netcode goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, more often than not I shoot first but then die in 1 bullet from a pistol

Ive played for few rounds with a network graph and what I have noticed is that the game often accumulates 2-3 shots together... so for instance  get hit for 21, 21, 21 and last bullet being 42 not to mention tick being 300+ at times
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As stated above it is all "netcode" related. Getting hit round corners, by enemies facing the other way, point blank firing rounds into another player, being dead before the foist bullet even registers on your screen. All different cheeks, same backside. When its okay its okay, when its bad you wonder why you're playing.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    makes it feel sometimes like its something from that film 'Wanted' when your behind a hill or building and get Headshot killed by a guy you cant even see...... oh just a quick one, they seem to have upgraded all planes into electric planes now, so you cant hear them coming in for a strafing run and they have silencers on the weapons so you dont know when they are shooting either... god this game is more terrible each time i play it
  • mollyfrank1
    just another crappy BFV thing.  is there anything positive about this game
  • ddarn37
    117 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get ohk in Rush all the time,even in the fog with no visibility
  • The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

why do you play it?
  • ddarn37
    117 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When is the netcode getting fixed?
  • mollyfrank1

why do you play it?   why do you berger? you seem to have all the answers

• mollyfrank1

why do you play it?   i don't mind it most of the time. and it might just get fixed. and I ask you why do you always defend it?

• The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    The_BERG_366 said:

mollyfrank1 wrote: »

because I see positives, you apparently don't.
    ok you don't mind the problems most of the time but if you don't see anything positive, why do you play it? yes it might get fixed and maybe then you will see something positive and hence you have motivation to play it. but why now? now that it's not fixed and now that you don't see anything positive.

why I defend it? cause I care about the truth and the game. if I see something that isn't true or something I doubt to be true and isn't backed up I will attack it. Im not defending the game per se. but I'm not gonna accept people just blindly blaming the game for everything. Time and time again we saw people blaming netcode and then when they showed a video they just missed their shots (or my personal favourite... they guy that shot a bf1 cavalry pre patch and blamed netcode for it not dying after fout hits with his m1911 in cqb :joy:)
  • mollyfrank1
    The_BERG_366 said:

ok you don't mind the problems most of the time but if you don't see anything positive, why do you play it? yes it might get fixed and maybe then you will see something positive and hence you have motivation to play it. but why now? now that it's not fixed and now that you don't see anything positive.

why I defend it? cause I care about the truth and the game. if I see something that isn't true or something I doubt to be true and isn't backed up I will attack it. Im not defending the game per se. but I'm not gonna accept people just blindly blaming the game for everything. Time and time again we saw people blaming netcode and then when they showed a video they just missed their shots (or my personal favourite... they guy that shot a bf1 cavalry pre patch and blamed netcode for it not dying after fout hits with his m1911 in cqb :joy:)

So why do you care about the game? When the next big thing is released many will move on.  Will you?  Perhaps there is there $ome per$onal intere$t or are you just engrossed in attacking those who post a perception of what they "saw" to prove a point and massage your ego. It's easy to be righteousness when you run the video back and forth.

• The_BERG_366
    The_BERG_366 said:

So why do you care about the game? When the next big thing is released many will move on.  Will you?  Perhaps there is there $ome per$onal intere$t or are you just engrossed in attacking those who post a perception of what they "saw" to prove a point and massage your ego. It's easy to be righteousness when you run the video back and forth.
    i care about it just like you care about it, simply because i play it. you care just as much otherwise we wouldn't be here typing.... you keep trying to make points based on what might happen in the future but that is entirely irrelevant. When the "next big thing" (whatever that is supposed to be) drops then i might still care or i might not, who knows. but why should that have an impact on me now? priorities might change as time goes on but that doesnt mean that its pointless to have different priorities right now. 
    feel free to post as many perceptions as you like but don't act like those are the absolute objective truth, bashing the game, the servers, the netcode, mnk adapters, hackers for them. if i encounter weird things i record them, then i go back and analyse what actually happened and more often than not its nothing weird at all, i just didn't notice something in the heat of the moment. for example i got perceived one shot by a plane with fast firing machineguns a few day ago. so i went back and watched the footage, turns out it wasn't actually a ordinary machine gun but a mosquito's hispano cannon (he switched from 303 to hispano while shooting at me). hence i first heard the 303 machine gun and then got oneshot and so assumed i got oneshot buy a 303 (didn't notice the hispano because he only fired a few shots). based on what i see in this forums many others would have just made a post and have a go at the netcode of the game....
    you say its easy to be righteous when you run the video back and forth. of course it is, thats the whole point. you have all the evidence you need already, you alone have everything you need. if you decide to ignore it or if you decide that you "can't be bothered to record it" (aka are too lazy to press two buttons in case of a console) then its perfectly legitimate if people will attack you. just because you can't be bothered trying to find out about the truth doesnt mean you have a right to sell your subjective perception as objective truth. 

btw you can't prove a point with a perception unless the point is specifically based on perceptions. 
  • mollyfrank1
    The_BERG_366 said:

i care about it just like you care about it, simply because i play it. you care just as much otherwise we wouldn't be here typing.... you keep trying to make points based on what might happen in the future but that is entirely irrelevant. When the "next big thing" (whatever that is supposed to be) drops then i might still care or i might not, who knows. but why should that have an impact on me now? priorities might change as time goes on but that doesnt mean that its pointless to have different priorities right now. 
    feel free to post as many perceptions as you like but don't act like those are the absolute objective truth, bashing the game, the servers, the netcode, mnk adapters, hackers for them. if i encounter weird things i record them, then i go back and analyse what actually happened and more often than not its nothing weird at all, i just didn't notice something in the heat of the moment. for example i got perceived one shot by a plane with fast firing machineguns a few day ago. so i went back and watched the footage, turns out it wasn't actually a ordinary machine gun but a mosquito's hispano cannon (he switched from 303 to hispano while shooting at me). hence i first heard the 303 machine gun and then got oneshot and so assumed i got oneshot buy a 303 (didn't notice the hispano because he only fired a few shots). based on what i see in this forums many others would have just made a post and have a go at the netcode of the game....
    you say its easy to be righteous when you run the video back and forth. of course it is, thats the whole point. you have all the evidence you need already, you alone have everything you need. if you decide to ignore it or if you decide that you "can't be bothered to record it" (aka are too lazy to press two buttons in case of a console) then its perfectly legitimate if people will attack you. just because you can't be bothered trying to find out about the truth doesnt mean you have a right to sell your subjective perception as objective truth. 

btw you can't prove a point with a perception unless the point is specifically based on perceptions. 

never said it was the truth just what I saw. yeh probably was no issue but when it happens hour after hour you get a but po'ed. and yes you can use your techo skills and analyse the footage to reveal the supposed truth, remember it is only statistics for the hits, but in the end only you know so rest easy  of great warrior knowing you proved the truth is out there.