what is PVP?

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Doing an assignment just now and says I need 25 hip shot kills in a round lol
and 17 hip shot kills in one round PVP
What is PVP?

Comments

• buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Doing an assignment just now and says I need 25 hip shot kills in a round lol
    and 17 hip shot kills in one life PVP
    What is PVP?
    Sorry meant to say a life!

• IIPrest0nII
    1781 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    PVP means normal Multiplayer mode or Firestorm. Unfortunately the description of this assignment is not clear. So try both modes and see where this assignment  works.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 23
    Multiplayer. And if it's 17 in one round good luck. When I was a noob in multiplayer years ago I don't think got close to 17 kills in a round for 3 months.
  • Disasterpiece79
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PvP = Player versus Player.. so yes, only works in Multiplayer
  • buckiebull
    WTF did they not just say Multiplayer instead of something we haven't heard of before and supposed to know!
    Am I so old that I can't get down with the new lingo?
  • Jinko_itx
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    because of the influx of cheating, it may take longer than 3 months, it is horrible right now
  • mythic_employee
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WTF did they not just say Multiplayer instead of something we haven't heard of before and supposed to know!
    Am I so old that I can't get down with the new lingo?
    Because it excludes Combined Arms, which is also multiplayer, but whoever is responsible for writing assignment text is just too dumb to say "multiplayer excluding combined arms".
  • DigitalHype
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Multiplayer. And if it's 17 in one round good luck. When I was a noob in multiplayer years ago I don't think got close to 17 kills in a round for 3 months.

Pretty sure the OP is working on the Karabin Mastery V. In that case it is 7 hipfire kills in a life, or 25 hipfire kill in a round, in PVP.
  • buckiebull

Pretty sure the OP is working on the Karabin Mastery V. In that case it is 7 hipfire kills in a life, or 25 hipfire kill in a round, in PVP.
    Hi yes my mistake x7 hip fire kills and I can't even get one never mind seven or twenty-five!