Battlefield V - Update 4.2

2»

Comments

• jroggs
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just lost a Firestorm match because I got chased down and killed by a shapeshifting Dracula Slenderman ghost thing.

Can this get fixed? Because it's pretty spooky and also I don't know what part of a flapping cape I can shoot to defend myself.
  • williamparkerrob
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    Is there any way we can get a x 3 scope on the mg42 I would like to actually suppress a sniper.
    Post edited by williamparkerrob on
  • ForceAwakened
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is the increase of Bullet Drop for Kar98k and Krag intentional? Even with low drag rounds it is much more noticeable, the bullet drop increase vs before the patch.
  • daddymac420
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix this game please... I have played BF for 7 plus years and this is the absolute worst. Getting the jump and losing an exchange to someone who had a pistol, and you have a smg because of lag issues or whatever excuse you all call it. It’s junk. I shouldn’t have to shoot someone 7-10 times, center mass. FIX THIS GAME PLEASEEEE
  • doctorrocktor
    1899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Invisible soldiers still there on xb1x,this is becoming a big joke and where is the content ie maps new vehicles tank body parts oh yeah still coming soon.never thought i would say this but bfv is slowly dieing,only 20 odd servers for cq it used to be 100 plus on xb.your killing a game that had great potential shame.
  • Godmodegta
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope you guy's can fix the invisble bug. Must be difficult work with new Frostbite engine if you run into these mamy bugs.
  • BillBailey0
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can dice please change the back of the Union Jack Skin please, It should say "Slay for the King".
  • BUZZOSAW777
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    Cheating epidemic Frags video 

[Mod edit: video removed due to naming and shaming]
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1034 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    Both Jackfrags and Westie using same footage of cheaters in action both scathing of DICE’s anti-cheat mechanisms -there is none!!!
  • Marcusspinner
    278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Players trying to spawn into airplanes should no longer get stuck on the deploy screen and I got stuck again in the death animation will spawning into an airplane on Xbox.
  • vfefe25
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MAB 38 Mastery V assignment 2nd part "Kill 25 enemies over 30m" is still reset to zero after every round, please set the assignment as the description. Thank you.