Make Battlefield Great Again

MOSSAD-RECRUITER
363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This is the worst BF version ever, but it could be improved. Some suggestions:

1. Start listening to community. That means subjects like this.
2. Bring back some pride and spend money on dealing with cheaters. I know it cost, but the product is more important than EAs shareholders bank accounts.
3. Release 3-4 maps at the same time, like it was before. More often. And bring back night maps. We want maps, not an Manhattan project on different modes back and forward.
4. Stop spending time on "balancing" weapons. Fix bugs first, there are way too many of them.
5. Ban killing from and to bases. That will stop alot of camping and waste of vehicles. Instakill anyone doing it.
6. Votekick must be an option. It will get rid of cheaters. And vehicle campers (sabotage of team). At least make it so votekick of team members is possible.
9. Please fill in guys!

Comments

• l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In response to 2, they ban them on Anthem so why not BFV, same company, makes no sense
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    In response to 2, they ban them on Anthem so why not BFV, same company, makes no sense

It makes sense. BF can be bought as a standalone game, and if they ban, it will sell less.  Same with Star Wars Battlefront. I was hoping the same problems would not occur on BF V, but unfornutaly its the case now.
  • XRothbardX
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    you kind of said it already but, my most important issue is performance i.e. lag, desync, hit reg, and general net code issues in the game. i cant stand getting killed behind cover or around a corner or unloading an entire magazine into someone only to die by one shot from their smg. another thing that frustrates me to no end is getting caught on the environment, weather that be an rock, an invisible wall, or just a window that i should be able to climb through. this happens way to much and doesnt make much sense most of the time. sometimes it is the janky vaulting but, usually its just a pebble or an invisible wall that gets me killed. i can also agree that we need some sort of anti cheat in place, the cheaters are everywhere in this game it seems. ive seen entire clans that cheat in this game and recorded a few by way of the spectate mode and it is far too commonplace.  
  • ForbidRhyme
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    7. Create a method for team communication, whether it be just squad leaders communicating, proximity chat or a combonation of the two. Heck, I would rather have the entire team on one channel over just squad chat, though probably wouldn't be as optimum.