New Fix out tomorrow Ha!

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Well even Westie is getting scunnered with BF5 not getting the fixes that is needed!

Comments

• 5hadyBrady
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 25
    Even Westie. Yeah, that's actually saying something, considering his typical "glass half full" take on everything. That guy could loose 3 wheels on his car on the highway and still talk everybody into realizing how great the one remaining wheel is.  *Edit* Did he say DICE went on a holiday because they wanted to get some sun??? What? Are they worried about getting rickets or something? I'm pretty sure you can get vitamin D from fish. There's no way the developers are taking holiday's while the game is sat in its current state. I don't believe it for a minute. If that's true, I have nothing else to add.
    Post edited by 5hadyBrady on
  • g0merpile
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well even Westie is getting scunnered with BF5 not getting the fixes that is needed!

Tks for sharing. First place I come before work.