Remove the scarf from italian M33 helmet, please.

italickus
394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
On behalf of the italian battlefield community, please give us a version of the M33 helmet without scarf, or whatever its called that covers the mouth. Just give us the helmet without anything. Not like this below.

Comments

• dayglowfroggy
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree but someone in the cosmetic department is convinced everyone wants scarfs, goggles, headphones and another gasmask to go with the two hanging of your uniform and it's a right pain in the ****.
    you probably have more chance of getting that helmet with goggles on top and a chin strap wrapped around the brim.

I would like a red berret without goggles or knitted face mask please.
  • ElliotLH
    9842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where can I get that shirt and tie though?
  • italickus
    Dont know, took the pic from here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/191615/battlefield-v-chapter-4-defying-the-odds-week-5-developments-on-the-peninsula#latest

I have the feeling that outfit will be purchasable with boins
  • italickus
    I agree but someone in the cosmetic department is convinced everyone wants scarfs, goggles, headphones and another gasmask to go with the two hanging of your uniform and it's a right pain in the ****.
    you probably have more chance of getting that helmet with goggles on top and a chin strap wrapped around the brim.

I would like a red berret without goggles or knitted face mask please.
    It's like Fortnite sci-fi bullsh customization. I just want realistic uniforms and helmets. Is this asking too much? 
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    lol was thinking the exact same thing.. have to look presentable when i'm murdering people
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should have made scarfs, gassmasks, goggles, etc part of the face paint category or have given it its own category ...
  • ElliotLH
    9842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    Dont know, took the pic from here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/191615/battlefield-v-chapter-4-defying-the-odds-week-5-developments-on-the-peninsula#latest

I have the feeling that outfit will be purchasable with boins
    Huh so you did. I just thought it was photoshop...although I guess it could still be and they mocked it up for a laugh.

Tullzter said:
    ElliotLH said:
    lol was thinking the exact same thing.. have to look presentable when i'm murdering people
    Agent 47's Grandfather  :D