Stuttering issues and Invisible Soldiers

5hadyBrady
445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 25
I sent a bug report to the EA Answers page, however, there's only so much text can convey. Patches are not fixing the things they're claiming to fix, on top of creating new problems. I tell people about these problems, and they tell me to send in bug reports. I've been doing that for over 6 months. There are bugs that I have been reporting to the EA answers page since before April, that are still currently in the game. I always play with the Network graph to pop up whenever it finds an error, and it's not popping up. So, please don't tell me to turn the network graph on. I'm not going to play with it constantly on my screen to satisfy the naysayers. I'm posting a link that shows my experience. If somebody here wants to send it to a developer, go for it. If you don't, I don't really care anymore. I have no interest in playing this game in the state that it's in. I'm more or less uploading it out of sympathy for the people who are patiently waiting for some kind of fix.

Post edited by 5hadyBrady on

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13487 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Nice informative post @5hadyBrady

I'll share this up to the guys.
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see a lot of complaints from players with stuttering issues however I have never experienced any of this. I am wondering if this is more of an Intel or nVidia problem since my rig is all AMD. I would like to know if the players with issues are just unlucky or if it is hardware related.
  • TUN_elcappo
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think this particular post is in reference to tanks? I used to have stuttering, but have been running a ram cleaner in the background that has fixed my issues - I dont get any stuttering anymore, game runs smooth.
  • m1k3ol
    828 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    It was posted prior to today's patch, so I'm editing the title to avoid confusion with players sharing info about today's one
  • XChodeOfDestinyX
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed this especially with tanks or when close to one. massive stutter and just lag.. I have a HEDT so the hardware isn't the issue 
  • Mhill2029
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    m1k3ol said:
    It was posted prior to today's patch, so I'm editing the title to avoid confusion with players sharing info about today's one

Well regarding todays patch, I can tell you this much.....everytime there is an explosion close by I get massive pause/stutters. This happened a little now and then prior to patch, but it's obscenely bad now. And my PC is almost as good as it gets, so god forbid anyone using lesser systems.

• 5hadyBrady
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 25
    I see a lot of complaints from players with stuttering issues however I have never experienced any of this. I am wondering if this is more of an Intel or nVidia problem since my rig is all AMD. I would like to know if the players with issues are just unlucky or if it is hardware related.
    It's more than likely the game. These problems don't even surface in BF1 for me. It's only Battlefield 5. I've got a library of 50+ games, most of which are triple A titles. Kingdom Come Deliverance is probably the only other game that gives me performance problems, and it's pretty much known for that. BFV has been unplayable since May for me. Before May this stuff wasn't happening to me in tanks or invisible players etc. You can pull up my account on that stat website and see that I've only played the game twice since May, and they were both immediately after a patch update. I'm waiting for the game to be fixed, and it never gets fixed. Players are still invisible, and that was supposedly addressed in the last patch.
  • 5hadyBrady
    edited July 25
    I think this particular post is in reference to tanks? I used to have stuttering, but have been running a ram cleaner in the background that has fixed my issues - I dont get any stuttering anymore, game runs smooth.
    You're talking about the standby memory fix I presume. I'm already running that. The standby memory issue was introduced in October of 2017 with Battlefield 1. It came from the fall creators update with Windows 10.  The fact that people still have to clear standby memory to play Battlefield without stutters is absolutely insane. That was almost 2 years ago!