Fix Mab 38 Mastery V please

italickus
394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2019
Who do i have to phone call to have this fixed, DICE president, Anita Sarkeesian, EA lawyers? 

7 kills in ONE LIFE over 30 m is plain ****, considering the small mag (even upgrading it) of the weapon, the fact that support dudes never refill your ammo, when you die medics dont revive you, the amount of bullets you need to kill at that distance and what the other classes use, enough to kill you in a millisecond from 700 m away.

I dont have friends playing this game, who can be support and medics so to help me. I play with randoms EXCLUSIVELY. And randoms never play team. they're just an horde of solo players. Max i managed to achieve with that assignement is 5 kills, then i died because i ran out of bullets and the medic preferred to camp with his Suomi behind corners instead of reviving me.

FIX THIS!

Make the assignment to be 7 kills cumulative, not in a single life.

Comments

• dontHr
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dont be angry. we are living on a lovely planet. heads up!
  • DigitalHype
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you think the Mab 38 Mastery V is hard, just wait until you get to Karabin Mastery V.  I did Mab 38 V after a few hours.
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did the last 2 masteries last night, it was a pain, over 30 meters usually i'd damage the enemy to like 97% then someone else cherry picks them at the last minute because your stopping fire for recoil control.
    The mastery itself isn't bugged, it simply has the wrong description, if they change anything it will be the text, nothing will change in game.
  • ElliotLH
    9851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    The second option in this mastery is meant to be cumulative (25 kills over 30m) but is not working correctly. They already said a fix is coming in the next main patch.