Too many shotguns

Hawxxeye
5335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I did some firestorm for the ToW assignment and I am appealed by how it seems that over half the weapons you can pick up on the map seem to be shotguns and more shotguns.
This is a massive map where most fights happen outside shotgun distance, why did they put so many shotguns in there?

Comments

• sabootheshaman
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 30
    It’s mainly for early game. Once you learn the nuances you will find that the better weapons are in safes and cap points.

Early game you can drop someone real quick with a shotty.

Also, you’d be surprised how close a lot of the endgame can get at times bunj. The map has a lot of cover to bring things in nice and tight for sneaky flanks.
  • MastemaUpier
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks should be removed. Man, been killed in all four rounds today by tanks. They should be removed from this mode. Get a tank = win the game. Easy as that. But mode is **** anyway. They should have never spend time on that, but instead fix the annoying bugs in the core game. Played enough of this **** of a game mode already. 4 Rounds and I'm done with that ****.
  • sabootheshaman
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks should be removed. Man, been killed in all four rounds today by tanks. They should be removed from this mode. Get a tank = win the game. Easy as that. But mode is **** anyway. They should have never spend time on that, but instead fix the annoying bugs in the core game. Played enough of this **** of a game mode already. 4 Rounds and I'm done with that ****.

Not sure why you posted your vent here but whatever.

Tanks are so easy to take out in this mode. They are big fat meat piñatas. I got a triple today of one.