Forced to spawn while customizing

sirpdh
30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 30
So you’re changing or upgrading your gear at the beginning of the map but when you think you pushed the button to accept the changes, instead you end up spawning in. [removed]
[edited to conform to forum rules]
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• HillbillyJohn
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I predict this will not go well.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It annoys me. You go from players being in the game but not spawning all round to trying to change your loadout and getting spawned in with a weapon/class/specializations you dont want. 
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes.  Another fine feature brought to you by pair of snake eyes on a Dice. They really need to test this rubbish before releasing it.
  • dustylamborghini
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And there is often TWO countdowns, when joining a game from the very beginning... The first one won't make you spawn by stealing your X button press, but it will interrupt whatever you're customizing.
    It is mindbogglingly annoying.
  • _mR_0z_
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And there is often TWO countdowns, when joining a game from the very beginning... The first one won't make you spawn by stealing your X button press, but it will interrupt whatever you're customizing.
    It is mindbogglingly annoying.

Isn't it!
    Would be nice to have 4 or 5 uniform presets that we could switch between quickly too, strange that there are only 2 perks per class 4 or 5 with custom uniform/loadout would I am sure make people switch between their perks more often, who does as is now?
  • dustylamborghini
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 5
    Yes to all of the above... and in reading all of it again it came to me that the true irony of having it this way and being aware of it is realizing they've included this countdown, in part, to allow time to customize your loadout. BUT it leads to you (who are aware) waiting for the countdown to finish and the game to start, so you actually CAN customize without being interrupted.
    Great work! Just more of the awesome DICE logic at play work
  • elliott316
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA are doing a wonderful job. Wont hear a word said against them.
    Salt of the earth.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is so infuriating.
  • RazorXXV
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, the forced spawn while customizing is annoying. I am not so sure they plan to do anything about it either, only time will tell.
  • oldmandown65
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, another IF statement in the code would add bloat.