What guns are NOT default ones

thesparrowclan16
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I've unlocked a gun (tides of war) but I was wondering how many different guns can you unlock?

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You mean guns through tow?

Top of my head, ribeyrolles, vgo, mg1922, zk, the two semi autos inmedic class, a/g42, karabin, mab, mas, and p08, and I don't remember what recon got.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any gun that costs CC in your Company is a TOW reward that you missed, but can still obtain. You can also check your Company to see the class progressions, which only include vanilla weapons.
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You mean guns through tow?

Top of my head, ribeyrolles, vgo, mg1922, zk, the two semi autos inmedic class, a/g42, karabin, mab, mas, and p08, and I don't remember what recon got.

Ross rifle and Boys AT Rifle if memory serves.
  • thesparrowclan16
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got the At rifle
  • thesparrowclan16
    And got M1A1 as well