This is how close quarters should be

AWulle
18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Let me refresh your memory's guys.

This how a close quarters should look, feel and be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9N853JrG_0

Comments

• Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AWulle said:

You mean 16-24 players and not 64 players crammed into a small map?
  • StormSaxon
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I remember those maps. A good fun month before they disappeared and Everyone went back to Caspian Border.

Though I’m not sure what you mean “this is what it should be like”.
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine a last days of Berlin map; where you play inside the Reichstag Parlement building...
    Multipable floors, stairwells, offices. And one of the flagpoints on the roof.
    Or a dusty Stalingrad map; where you play in a sectioned off part of the city...
    Going from collapsed building to building, through wall-blown passageways. And rubble filled sreets.
    Now that would be WW2 Close Quarters.

• Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I liked Fort de Vaux from BF1, i think it conveyed the chaos of war...one of the few maps where i didn't mind the grenade spam
  • ragnarok013
    3816 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    AWulle said:

You mean 16-24 players and not 64 players crammed into a small map?
    On PC we had the option to make 64 man DOM matches and they were chaotically awesome.
  • ragnarok013
    3816 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I remember those maps. A good fun month before they disappeared and Everyone went back to Caspian Border.

Though I’m not sure what you mean “this is what it should be like”.
    StormSaxon there were a lot of populated BF3 DOM games right up until BF5 launched on PC. There was even a dedicated BF3 dom community through the life of BF4 on console since those maps were so well made for the mode.
  • Amgtree
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ziba was my second favorite map behind noshahr

• bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was hoping they would turn the office buildings in the Nordlys war story into a Ziba Tower like map.