I found a Gnome!

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
While playing on Arras conquest last night, I made my way to the rear of the church where I found a Gnome! 
There is a Flower box with Red Roses next to the steps looking at C flag you will need your repair tool at the ready or you will miss it!
It took what seemed like ages to build too! 

Comments

• pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Shoot the gnome.
  • buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone spotted anymore round the maps?

• KrullBorg
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 30
    he follows you pissed off!!! with red eyes!!! his houses are at the mill over the river
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Creepy looking dude.

• ElliotLH
    8127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    buckiebull wrote: »
    Anyone spotted anymore round the maps?

You can find videos showing spawn points on YouTube. The gnome, along with the tiny houses near the water mill, were some of the first easter eggs discovered when BFV came out.
  • VOLBANKER
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 30
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

Creepy looking dude.

Looks like that little fellow had a bottle of wine...or seven eight nine, maybe 10
  • ProAssassin2003
    3310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If we find all of them they will unlock Al Sudan
  • off3nc3
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If we find all of them they will unlock Al Sudan
    Hahaha that's funny brah :smiley: